Chapter 43

A light drizzle is coming from the dark grey clouds in the sky. The perfect weather for a lazy day. Too bad I have to do an interview today. I would much rather be back at the X Factor house, chilling in my pajamas. I don't want to do this interview. The producers told Louis and I that we have to act like we're best friends. They don't want anyone to know that we aren't as close as we used to be. So, today for this interview, we have to act like we are still best friends.

Louis has been working hard to gain my trust back. It's really cute how he has been trying to get my trust back. I would never tell him that. I don't want Louis to know that his plan is slowly working. I'm not going to forgive him so quickly. Louis needs to really work hard for me to forgive him fully.

"No!" Louis shouts, jumping out of the van.

What is he doing?

Louis knocks my knees out from underneath me. I feel myself fall towards the ground. This is going to hurt. Before I can hit the hard ground, Louis scoops me up in his arms. My arms snake around Louis's neck in case I fall out of his arms.

"What are you doing?" I yell at him.

"I don't want you to slip and fall. So, I'm going to carry you." Louis explains to me like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Are you calling me clumsy?" I cross my arms, playfully glaring up at him.

"Yes." Louis says without hesitation.

"I'm not that clumsy." I defend myself. "I can-"

I immediately get cut off by a bunch of girls screaming. Everyone's heads snap to the silver fence, separating about two hundred girls from getting to us. If that fence wasn't there then I'm quite sure that those girls would attack us. Do they not mind getting wet? Most of them are screaming all of the guys' names. A few girls are screaming for Treyc and me.

"Hi!" I wave to them with a huge smile on my face.

The girls jump up and down still screaming. Gosh, they scream really loud. Aiden and Wagner wave to the girls as we make our way into the building. Once the door shuts behind us, it instantly becomes quiet. We can no longer hear all of the screaming from outside. After walking for a few minutes, we come up to a black door. Inside the room is a couch and an arm chair with a camera pointed at them. This must be where we are doing our interview.

Aiden plops down in the armchair before anyone else can. Louis finally sets me down on my feet, allowing me to find a seat. I sit down on the end of the couch and Harry sits down next to me. Everyone, but Louis and Niall find a seat. The couch is already filled up by Treyc, Wagner, Liam, Harry, and me. Niall settles down on the chair. Aiden is sitting in.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" Louis glances around the room.

Aiden pats his lap. "You can be my cohost."

"Oh goodness." I mumble, shaking my head at the two of them.

Louis sits down on Aiden's lap. "Let's get this interview started. Harry, you are asking the questions, but after the interview we will film you by yourself. Niall, press the on buttons on the cameras."

Niall jumps up and turns the cameras on. I guess we won't have an actually camera crew. Niall sits back down on the chair. Who is going to start talking first?

"Hi, he's Louis." Aiden says to the camera, pointing at Louis.

"This is question time with my cohost, Aiden Grimshaw!" Louis looks at him. "This is Aiden. What about our panel, Aiden!"

"Oh yeah, the panel. Treyc, introduce yourself to that camera right there. Thanks." Aiden points at her.

Treyc lifts her hand up. "Hi. I'm Treyc."