Chapter 17.

Raina.

"Where is Hadi Bhai?" I asked Zaina Bhabhi as she walks into the kitchen. She shrugged and help me in making breakfast. 

"When are you going back to Aazim?" She asked me after a few minutes of silence. 

"I am not going back." I told her quietly and concentrate on my task. I heard her sighing and coming close to me. 

"You can't stay away from him forever. You know he called me last night to ask me that if you are here." I looked at her when she says that. She nodded and show me the call list of her phone where Aazim number was and he only talk for a few minutes.

"What did you say?" I asked her. She put her phone down and look away. 

"I told him what Hadi said to me." I sigh in relief and nodded before going back to my work. "He sounds worried and tired. I think he needs you back." I smile bitterly and shake my head. 

"He didn't actually want me back because he need me. He wants me back because he would be thinking what will Sheila Aunty do when she know about it." I told her, but she shakes her head and keep saying that Aazim is worried about me.

"Is breakfast ready? I have to leave for the airport soon." We heard a voice and look at Hadi Bhai as he walk toward the dining table. I look at him confused but nodded. 

"Where are you going?" Zaina Bhabhi asked we all sit on the table. Anabia was sitting on her high chair beside Hadi Bhai as he feed her, her favorite eggs. 

"Seattle." He says and avoid looking at Zaina Bhabhi when she raised her eyebrow at him. 

"But yesterday you said that you had an important case here to deal with." I remind him. He sighs and nodded before smiling at Anabia as she finish her eggs quickly.

"I have to meet someone and give him these important papers." Hadi Bhai says as he gives me the file. I was confused, but take it from him. I open it and my eye widened when I read the content of the paper. 

"A-are you really doing it?" I asked him and my eyes filled with tears when he nodded. He put his hand on my shoulder and shake his head. 

"Remember what I told you that day?" He asked me. I nodded, remembering him saying about me to cry that day because I had to stay strong for what is coming for me. "Now it is the time for you to stay strong."

"But..." I trailed off when he look at me.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked me. I nodded without even thinking because I know I can trust him with anything.

"Then don't worry about anything and I promise, I will make everything right." He says with a smile and put his hand on my head before he take the file back.

I look down at my plate of breakfast and think what he say. He is right. I have to stay strong and show him that I am not weak. I have to fight for myself, for my innocence and for everything that happen to me without any reason. I trust Hadi Bhai with anything he will do for me.