Chapter 18.

Raina.

I sigh and look up at the sky as I sit on the ground in the balcony

I sigh and look up at the sky as I sit on the ground in the balcony. I smiled sadly as I saw the stars winking at me. I look down at the frame in my hands and feel tears filling in my eyes before I close them as I think what Hadi told me.

I am happy that Aazim didn't sign the papers but also confused that why he didn't when he wants Sana in his life. I clearly saw it in his eyes that day or maybe it was my misunderstanding. I just don't know, I am so confused right now that I didn't know what to do. If I should go back to him or stay here. I do know that he will come here if he know that I am here.

I think of Sheila Aunty as she apologizes to me for whatever Aazim always did to me. I never really tell anyone about it, but when I came here, I just couldn't hide it from Zaina Bhabhi because it feels like she can see right through me and read me without any problem. I am lucky to have a sister-in-law like her and feel bad for whatever she had gone through her past. 

I looked back when I heard the sliding door opening and smile at Zaina Bhabhi. She sits next to me and looked up at the sky as well. 

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" She asked me to break the silence. I shrugged and look forward.

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to come here. But why are you here? I thought you were sleeping." I asked her after I answer her question. I look at her when I heard her sighing and look down at her hands. 

"I was just thinking about something." She says making me frowned. I turned to face her and leaned back on the wall behind me. 

"What were you thinking?" She looks at me for a few minutes before looking away, but not before I see sadness in her eyes. 

"About you and Aazim." I look down and feel her hands on mine. "Did you tell him about the truth?" I shake my head and looked up at her.

"I couldn't. It is difficult for me, but I can't just tell him like that. I don't know how he will react. I know he will leave me when he know about it."

"Maybe he wouldn't leave. Maybe he started to care about you after knowing what you have gone through. Raina, I know It sounds like pressuring you, but you have to tell him soon before he know from somewhere else. I did a mistake in my past by not telling my ex-husband about his baby and you do know what he did to me. I know Aazim will never hurt you like him, but still I don't want you to suffer with anymore pain."

"But how?" I asked her and saw her smiling slightly. 

"You remember what Hadi says when he get back from Seattle?" I shake my head because I was too focused on how Aazim was doing there alone to hear what he says.

"He says that he won't sign the divorce papers until you stand in front of him and tell him to do it. This means only one thing, he wants you back in his life." She smiled at me making a hope rise in me.