Chapter 26.

Aazim.

"Are you ready?" I looked up from my phone when I didn't get any reply and didn't find Raina in the room

"Are you ready?" I looked up from my phone when I didn't get any reply and didn't find Raina in the room. I frowned and check the bathroom, but she wasn't there. I was about to walk out, but stop when my eyes caught something. I shake my head with a sigh and walk out in the balcony. 

"Why are you standing here?" I asked as I stand beside her. She looked at me and smiled before shrugging. 

"I was just capturing the view one last time before we leave." I smiled and turned to the ocean before wrapping my arm around her from the side. "I am going to miss this place."

"I know, but we can come back whenever you want." I told her and saw as her smile happily at me before turning her eyes forward again. I looked at her and saw as her hair flow back from her face by the wind. Without thinking, I leaned down and kissed her cheek. I smirked when I pulled back and saw her looking down as her cheeks change its color into light pink. 

"We should leave." She mumbled and get out of my arms to walk away, but I pulled her back in my arms and leaned against the railing of the balcony.

"You didn't finish thanking me in the morning." I smirked as she blush deeply and tried to get away but I held her tighter. "Don't try harder because I wouldn't let you go this easily."

"We are getting late." She argued, but I just shrugged and looked up at the sky before looking down at her. 

"I don't care." I smirked at her surprised look and leaned down.

"Last chance, finish what you start in the morning or else I will finish it myself." I smiled when her sigh in defeat and close my eyes when she leaned forward before I feel her lips on my cheeks. I groaned and let my forehead fall on her shoulder as her laugh fill in my ear. She slipped from my arms, taking the advantage of my distraction. 

"This was the payback for not letting me sleep yesterday." I glared at her and run to catch her but she was already out of the room. 

I sigh and run my hand through my hairs a few times before grabbing the bags from the floor. I walk out of the room and glared at Raina as she leaned against the wall with a smirk. She grabbed her bag from me and held my hand as we walk to the reception to give them keys back and leave for the airport.

***

"I have another surprise for you, waiting at home." I told Rain as we walk out of the airport. She looked as confused, but I just grinned at her.

"Another? I don't want anything, whatever you did or give me last night was enough for me. I just want you to stay with me forever." She says making me stop. I put down our bags and put my hands on her face.

"I know, but I really want you to give this surprise. I promise you will love it." I told her and kissed her forehead when she sigh. We walk in parking where Zahir message me to come.