Chapter 24.

Raina.

I look down and stop brushing my hairs when I heard my phone buzzing with a message

I look down and stop brushing my hairs when I heard my phone buzzing with a message. I pick it up and smile at the name of the sender. I quickly read the message and send a two word reply before moving to grab my laptop and sit on bed. When it'sturned on, I connect internet and log in to Skype like he told me. I smiled as Anabia face popped up on the screen before she was held back by her mother causing her to cry loudly.

"Hadi." She yelled and smiled at me when I give my Salam. I saw as Hadi Bhai taking his struggling daughter and make her quiet. 

"How are you guys doing there?" She asked me making me smile and looked up when Aazim came in the room with a breakfast tray in his hand.

"Good." I start telling her about the adventure we went on yesterday. Hadi Bhai was surprised but happy to hear that I could ride a jet ski without any panic attack. 

"He is not troubling you, is he?" Hadi Bhai asked and glared at his brother as he sits beside me and rolled his eyes. 

"No. He is actually taking care of me and making me happy." I look at Aazim when I feel his gaze on me and saw him smiling at me softly and smiled back at him.

"Umm... We will call you guys later. Continue your breakfast." Zaina Bhabhi voice making me look away from Aazim. I nodded and feeling my face lightly heat up. We bid our goodbyes and turn off my laptop. 

"Here, your favorite breakfast." Aazim put a plate of scrambled eggs and a few slices of toast in front of me with a glass of juice. 

"Thank you." We eat our breakfast in silence. None of us say anything but enjoy each other company and the view in front of us.

***

"Where are we going today?" I asked him as he lead us to the beach and stop in front a boat. 

"Come on." He helped me to get in the boat before he climbs in after me. He told me to wait for him on the deck before he went inside to talk to the guy who is going to moving and controlling the boat. He came back when the boat started to move. 

"You didn't answer my question." I say as soon as he take his seat beside me. He sighs and looks forward. 

"We are going for a short boat ride." He shrugged making me sigh and look away. As we go further in the water, the view get more beautiful. We passed a few more boats on our way.

Suddenly, my eyes spot something and look at Aazim only to see him looking at me with a smile. I stood up and stand at the edge to see it more clearly as there are a few more boats around it. I smile and look beside me when I feel Aazim standing there. 

"Dolphins." He laugh when he saw an excited look on my face and nodded. "Can we please go near them?"

"We couldn't because if we go close then they will get scared and go back in the water." He explains making me nod sadly and look forward. I feel him going away, but didn't look away from the dolphins. I smiled as they freely play and enjoy their selves.

"Look with this." I look at Aazim and saw him holding a binocular for me to take it. I smiled and take it from him. 

"Thank you." I look at dolphin with binoculars and saw them more closely and clearly. I put it down when I feel Aazim standing behind me and resting his forehead on my shoulder with his hands on my waist. I feel a smile on my face and shake my head when he raised his eyebrow at me. 

I don't know what he feels, but I do know that I like this change in him, and prayed that we always stay like this, happy in each other arms.

Aazim.

"Are you ready yet?" I asked Raina as I walked back in the room and looked up after putting my phone away

"Almost." She says as she put something on her lips and step in her sandals. She wore a white top and a black long skirt with red floral design on it and finish it with a scarf around her neck. She braided her hair on the side and put on her hat. I don't want to say it too loud, she looks beautiful. 

"Where were you lost?" I came back to reality when she snapped her finger in front of my eyes with a frowned. I shake my head with a small smile and grabbed her hand to lead us out. I look at her as we walk out of the resort and saw a smile that didn't leave her face.

Yesterday when we came back from seeing dolphins, Raina was happy and smiling all the time. At dinner, she asked if we could go to see them again before we leave and I couldn't say no to her hopeful eyes. After that I told her about today's adventure to go on a scenic flight to the islands near the resort. 

We go to the place where I book a whole seaplane only for us. I shake my hand to the pilot as I greet him. Raina and I went inside after the pilot and take our seats. He told us some important things that we have to hold on tight when we were about to take off and land. If we had to picture pictures than we have to tell him so he could slow down the plan.

I looked at Raina when we were about to take off and saw as she looked out of the window on her left with an excited look making me smile. As we take off, first we ride on the water first before slowly started to fly in the air. Raina takes out her phone as we fly over an island and ask the pilot to slow down enough for her to take a picture. 

Every time, we pass something Raina take picture with a smile or pointed it for me to look. We were in the air for 20 minutes before we started to land back in the water. We step out of the seaplane and thank the pilot before we leave for lunch in the near restaurtant and go back to resort.

I sigh and step out of the bathroom wiping my face with a small towel. My eye fall on the couch where Raina was sleeping. I smiled and shake her to make her wake up, but she didn't get up. I put down the towel and kneel down in front of her. Putting my arms around her carefully, I pick her up and walk toward the bed to lay her down in the center. 

"Aazim." I looked at her face and saw her taking my name in her sleep making me chuckle. She held my hand as I was about to leave and pulled me down beside her. I sigh and lay behind her before wrapping my arms around her with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and let me know what you think about it.

I am so sorry for going away for so long. My laptop was broken and I didn't have any other way to update it.

Next chapter will be out tomorrow.
In Sha Allah.

Thank you so much for your messages and support. ☺

-Maddy.!