chapter four

The picture shows me?! How-what-when?! Did fury not tell the avengers before confronting me that he wanted me on the team. Son of an asshat! That's there damn mission!?

"As you can see this is spiderman. The vigilante of Queens." Fury stated.
"Why some low class vigilante?" Black widow questioned.
"Just some low class vigilante? No, no no." We heard a voice from the door.
That sounds like.
Coulson.
And as I guessed Coulson came in and continued.
"Lets just say of Spiderman became a villain, you would need a lot of help to stop him. And I mean alot."
Everyone looked shocked even me! Especially hearing agent Coulson saying that, about me! Tony seemed to snap.
"Excuse me?!"
"Enough stark. Hes telling the absolute truth."
Even fury?!
Jeez, I'm surprised!
"And what if the man of spiders does not decide to join?" Thor questioned.
"Well use force." Fury demanded.
Tony groaned frustrated.
"Damn this is gonna be annoying.." he sighed.
I quietly opened the vent stepping out of it. I learned against the wall and started.
"Wow, thanks fury." I said sarcasticly, catching everyone's attention. Tony stark looked at me in fustration from being told I'm stronger and shock from just noticing I was there.
"what-how did you get in here?!" Fury yelled.
I chuckled and pointed to my brain making stark and fury more upset.
"Well, I'd better get going..."I said."oh, and good luck trying to catch me, cause you gonna need it!"
And with that I'm out. Sliding through the vent to my exit. At least i know their after me. The sun was coming up. I need to start getting ready for my daily chores and beatings on this tiring Saturday morning.

Steve's pov,
I couldn't believe it, one of the best hero teams didn't notice a vigilante watching. Tony was furious. Especially since he felt spiderman Coulson and fury were underestimating the team.
"Oh, so he got in without alarming your security system?" He questioned fury.
"I don't...." fury was trying to process what happened.
"Okay.." I wanted to change the subject. " how are we gonna catch him?"
"That's the hard part. He now knows we'll be hunting him so he'll be on full alert." Coulson said.
"Just tell us the information you have about him and well strike when hes least exp3cting when hes in public." Tony huffed.
"That's the smartest idea I heard so far." Blackwidow agreed.
Fury and Coulson looked at each other the back at the others with a sigh.
"We don't really know who he is" Coulson said.
"What?!" We shot up.
"The strategic homeland intervention enforcement and logistics division not know who spidermams identity is? What do you know?" Tony asked smirking.
"Um..." Coulson really dr. Idnt know what to say at this point.
"His age, his true abilities? Nothing. You can't even put a tracking device on him?" Nat asked.
"Hes to quick. Plus when we actually did he took it off when fighting and placed it on one of the agents when we didn't notice." Fury said. "Tonight I want wanda and black widow to go find him and try to bring him back here. Meeting dismissed. And make sure the rest of the team know." He walked out with Coulson
"Consider it done." Nat said before we left the ship.(Wanda isnt there right now but they'll be told t by eye have a mission.)

Peter's pov:
Ned let me borrow his phone for a bit so I hacked shields security cameras to see what they were talking about. So black widow and Wanda huh... I need to come up with a plan. There probably gonna either meet me at a disaster or make a decoy disaster to lure me in. I need a good solid plan for both outcomes...
I thought of plans as I did my chores.
After all my chores were finished I decided to finish reading my book of exploring radiation by Bruce banner when I heard a voice.
"All the boys from 10 to 16 come down stairs to the play room." Mrs.robert yelled.
I gathered my book and walked down stairs by others to the play room all CV the way to my usual spot by the window. As everyone got comfortable. I started to read but then I saw who came through the doors. Tony stark and Steve rodgers.

They were talking to other kids that wanted to get adopted by them so much while I was stuffed in a book sweating bullets. Oh no, if they come to me-
"Hey kid. What's your name?" Mr.stark interupted my thoughts making me drop the book.
Looking forward I saw Mr. Rodgers and mr.stark sitting in front of me.
"P-peter.." I mumbled.
Tony looked down at my book and picked it up looking at it in shock.
"For school?" He only said.
"N-no I asked for it for Christmas. T-the only thing I w-wanted..."
Tony looked at steve with pleading eyes.
Steve sighed with a soft smile and nodded. What are they nodding about?
"Okay, peter, go get your things packed, were taking you home!" He announced loudly gaining everyone's attention and I mean everyone.
Miss molly was upset that I would be gone, mrs.roberts was shocked and the kids were either sad upset or confused about me being picked. As I just froze for a good solid minute.