chapter eleven

In the picture, the suit is supposed to be the suit from infinity war, but the legs in the back of Peter's suit is it
Peter's pov

     Okay, pete we got little time to come up with a plan! So iron man's suit is tech, so my electric webs should do the trick. I'll swing him down to quick for Clint to shoot the web out and connect dad to the ground only to web clint up as well.

Hm, good plan, okie dokie let's start!

"Hiya, tin can, bird brain how lovely to see you!" I greeted while I sit criss cross.
"Stand down, spider...thing and come with us. we will not hesitate to use violence." Tin can said.
"Aww, a little one on one- well two on one I guess, with two avengers, dont mind if I do!" I giggled.
"Listen, we dont want to hurt you, please just come with us.'' clint tried to negotiate.
I tapped under my chin and said a long, sorry I can't.
"Fine, we warned you not to be restless." Tin can said shooting a repulser. Dodge!
Swarm of arrows,
Dodge, dodge, dodge~!
"What?! I missed?! I never miss"  Clint shreaked.
Heh, time for my plan to start.
I shot a electric web swinging tin can slamming him into the ground. Sticking him to the ground only to pull Clint into webs connecting him to the wall. They grunted in fustration and I laughed. I sat criss cross in front of them.
"Like my electric webs?" I started as the legs I built held Me up to sit in the air. I crooked my head to the side, "one out of many many features. Psh, I even made my own AI. Just putting that out there so you now know your not the only smart one~" I winked before standing up taking back the spider legs in the back of my suit.
"What-?!!" Tin can started.
"Well, I gotta run... oh and tell your friends that the great  iron man got beat by a 'restless' spider in a spandex." I  interupted looking to the side to deadpool who was clapping and whistling.
"Good job spidey~ " he said.
"Stop deadpool, just stop and go to wherever you live please, I gotta get home." I said swinging away.
Ugh, I got school tomorrow... gotta tell ned everything, get ready for flash and.....fury......

Steve pov
Tony hasn't been back for two hours, I hope hes okay..

Right after that thought Tony and Clint walked in, Tony with a sour expression and Clint trying not to burst out laughing which he did.
''Shut it clint!! You got nearby him toà" Tony yelled.
"Bwahahahaha-!! I- I know- hahaha! But you got it worse!!!" He held his chest laughing only to explain what happen.
"He shot him with this electric web slamming him to the ground toeing him up- he then got me down after swiftly dodging all our attacksà after he said to tony- ' you like my new webs' showing off these awesome robotic spiderlegs! He then said he made his own AI and his awesome spidersuit has more features including the fact that Tony isnt the only smart person! He then was about to leave before saying, 'tell your friends the great iron man was beat by a spider in a spandex!' Leaving me to hear Tony complain until the web were off which was torture!" Clint gasped for air before saying
"And it was funny!"
"What?!" Everyone shot up.
While they were asking questions I just stared wide eyed.
Spiderman has an intelligent brain, just beat two avengers and has a weopanized suit he made himself. This will not be an easy task.
Furys not gonna be happy about this...

Thank you for reading this!!
~ Elise...