chapter six

Peters pov;
I know what your thinking, why I said okay. okay I agreed to go with him because, I want to get to know him. Is that weird? Well, what ever. I'm doing it.
We were sitting on a building.
"Hey spidey. Look down!" Deadpool pointed below the building.
"The Mexican stand?" I said aloud in confusion.
"Remember when you asked what the time was?" He asked.
Yeah, I do. I asked a random man concealed.
"Yeah, were you there?" I asked only to get laughter in return.
"Nah, spidey. That man you asked was me."
Tony's pov:
"Furys coming in." Steve said getting off the phone as peter went to bed.
Jeez, why?!
Ding!
The elevator opened showing fury with his hands behind his back.
"Hello avengers." He said walking in
I groaned aloud earning a glare from fury.
" Wanda and natasha are out?"
I replied with a quick yes.
". I had sent someone to distract him, while they attack. I'm paying him for his service."
"Who?" Steve asked.
"Deadpool."
Wade's pov
Yellow
White
Eye patch said he'll pay me a fortune for
distracting spidey!
"What?!" He asked.
"Yep, that was me."
Shouldnt have told him.
Just keep going. Fury said he'll pay us mad bucks.
"I was gonna get Mexican, but it seems to be closed. So well just protect it from Mexican food nappers." I said smiling under my mask.

We talked for a while, and he didn't find me annoying. He listened to my story's and commented about it! Spidey really is different then most other people I talk to.
After a bit he stands and turns away from me.
"Well, I think I should get going." He said, but it blurred out of my mind, the only thing I was thinking about was... Damn that ass is gorgeous!
Damn, that is a fine ass!
Okay stop talking vxx about his butt, and get to the task at hand! You heard he said he was about to leave!
'Right, I almost forgot!' I thought.
"Wait!" I said catching his attention. "Um- where are you going in such a hurry?"
"Home, I don't want my family to notice I'm gone." He said. " so I'll see you later, I actually had an alright time with you-" spidey was finishing his sentence when he stopped. He just froze in.... shame and worry?
Sorry for the short chapter! Thank you for reading this!
~Elise..