chapter fourteen

Tony starks pov:
"I could never be more proud!" I said hugging my son tighter.
My son... just stood up to nick. I could just cry!!
"D-dad." Peter sqeaked.
I felt everyone's stare and furys beam.
Steve smiled.
"Aww."
"Did you just say No to me?" Fury asked sternly not believing what the teen just did.
"Well, yeah I guess... I was just saying that... well I dont really need your discipline, I mean dont you have more important matters that need to be dealt with? Like the whole recruiting the spider case?" His voice was muffled since he was against my chest.
Oh right, the spider... ugh hes so goddamn annoying! His taunts, and childish jokes! Hes barely even a real hero-!!
"Dad... I cant breath.."
I noticed I was suffercateing the poor kid I let go and he took in a gulp of air.
"Peter's right. Why do you want to teach him to defend himself when we can while you work on catching the vigelante." Nat cut in.
Fury stared at us before saying.
"Why did you pick him?"
What the hell type of question is that?
"Cuz we felt he was the one." Steve said softly.
"We knew..." I corrected glaring st fury, "were are you getting at?"
Fury smirked before walking out the room.
Peter's eyes narrowed.
What the hell..?
Something ain't right here

Furys pov:
That's it! The only thing I have to do to get them to do what I want is to get that boy. And when I do, they'll do anything I want- yes that's it!

Peter's pov
My spider sense was tingling, telling me something bad coming. Furys up to no good.

"Hey Pete." Clint said gaining my attention. "Dont let him get to you."
"Yeah, just ignore him." Sam said.
I nodded.
"I dont know about you but I dont think furys up to any good."
"I was thinking the same thing." I said aloud without thinking.
"I know right! He just left after we said we picked you."
I gasped aloud making everyone stare at me.
That's it! He wants to kidnap me so my family will do whatever he wants!

Sir agent Coulson, is coming to the avengers floor to talk about the spider case.
"Okay.." dad said. "Whatever furys up to can wait." We all stood up.
Bing!
"Hello avengers." Coulson said but then saw me. "Who's this?"
"Our son!" Pops said standing next to me. "Peter this is Coulson. Coulson this is peter."
I silently waved and he waved back.
"Well let's talk somewhere private." Coulson said leading them to another room.
Hah! I got super hearing!
"I think..." I heard Coulson start, "we should go hulk."