chapter twelve

Peter pov

UGHhhh! I can't stop thinking about it! That damn merc! Just kissing me like that! I blushed beat red as I got ready for school. Why the hell am I blushing!?
I walked down stairs after I slipped my suit under my regular school clothes.
"Mornin pete!" Clint chirped drinking a cup of fruit punch.
"Morning." I mumbled looking at Tony who was reading a news paper.
"Okay pete let's go." Tony said with a smile before standing up.
"Huh?" I asked completely confused.
"I'm dropping you off at school, oh and furys coming to meet you after school." He drowned at the last part.
"Tony-"dad." He interupted. I sighed before continuing.
"Okay dad, I am completely capable of walking to school." I said.
"I know, but i want to. If it makes you feel any better you can walk back."
"B-but dad..." I mumbled.
"No buts, get in the McLaren waiting outside and I'll meet you there." Dad said.
I said nothing walking out to hear my family say there goodbyes and have a good days. Seeing the red sports car I sighed before getting in only to see Tony already in the driver's seat.
I gaped at him. How'd he get here?! He just smirked and drove.
On the way he started a conversation.
"Furys coming to meet you. So just be yourself, and try not to be nervous or show weakness.'' Dad said.
"Okay. You got nothing to worry about." I reassured with a soft smile.
He smiled back as we stopped in front of my school.
Seeing people look at me as I exit the car made me blush.
"Love ya pete." He said.
"I know dad." I said before walking away but was interrupted.
"You have to say I love you back!" He said aloud in front of a good portion of the school. I blushed beat red slowly turning around.
"T-tony."
"Dad." He corrected.
I blushed even more feeling everyone stare at me gasping and whispering.
There's only one way out of this...
"D-dad, I love you..." I said blushing more.
There was some awkward silence before dad said.
"Okay thank you son, and remember come home at five."
I quickly nodded running inside the building.
OhmyLORD!!! Now everyone's gonna know I'm the son of Tony stark! UGH!!I dont want the attention!!
"Peter??!" I heard a voice.
"Ned!" I smiled bright. He looked worried.
"Where were you??!" He exclaimed.
"Oh yeah... I'll explain everything." I said.
During classes I told him everything! From s.h.i.e.l.d trying to get me to when I first got here and how some of the school knows.
"Man that's crazy!!" He said.
''I know!!" I replied quickly noticing a small group of girls staring at me. I looked back at them and they giggled and waved.
Another thing I was afraid of. Now everyone is gonna want to be my friend or girlfriend.

Lunch time~~

Me and ned walked in the lunch room and saw almost everyone looking at us whispering. Me and ned sat at our usual table with mj, who was currently reading.
"Oh my gosh! Everyone's looking at you!" Ned exclaimed catching Mrs attention.
"Huh?" She asked.
"Peter got adopted by Tony stark and they say him drop pete off in a red sports car!" Ned explained.
"That explains why every girl in my class was asking about you." Mj said putting her book down.
I sighed aloud. This is a nightmare. I still have to tell mj about my identity as spiderman. Ugh... this is not easy.
"Hey puny parker." I heard flash say.
Oh lord...
Flash was about to say an insult when three pretty girls came over, one of which flash had a major crush on. Let's call her chloe cuz I dont know her name.
"Hey pete~..." chloe winked at me.
I saw flashes eyes widen.
"I was gonna go to the science fair down town next week. Mind coming."
"Oh u-um sorry i-i cant..." I said.
"Hm, well maybe the week after?"
"Ehh.. I'll think about it." I said to her.
She nodded walking away
Flash mumbled a devastating, 'no way.' Then the bell rang.

After school~~~

I ran out of the school. Okay I have about an hour until fury comes!-
Then my thought was interrupted.
"Hey spidey~"
Who the fu-
I turned around to see the man wearing a hoodie and a cap concealing his face.
"U-um parden?'' I pretended I didn't hear.
"I said hi spidey." He replied.
"Why are you calling me that?" I asked.
"Cuz your spidey- I'm deadpool!" He replied.
"What?!"

I decided just to write the whole chapter on the second right before the trip. And also thankyou for reading this story.
~Elise...