chapter seventeen.

I think the photo above is cute!!
Deadpool: hell ya it is.
Shut up deadpool.
Deadpool:what'd I do?
Okay to the story.
Peter's pov:

That night I was able to sneak out. That night I swung around the city patrolling. Hmmm I wonder how long I'll be able to keep this up. This secret. I rested on a building. I wonder where deadpool is.
I thought for a moment. The image stuck with me once again. I feel bad for pushing him. I shouldnt have done that. He probably forgot about me. I ruined any chance at a relation ship. But it's still hard to believe that, I would like deadpool. I pulled my knees to my chest.
Tears started to fall behind my mask. That kiss meant nothing.

"Heya spidey."

My heart slipped a beat at the voice and sudden convenience. I peeked to the side to see deadpool looking at me. With one expression I never saw on him. Seriousness. As tears still fell silently I whispered.
"Deadpool?"
"Yes?" He asked sitting next to me but still faced me.
"D-do you- um- need anything?"
He giggled quietly before smirking under his mask.
"Actually I just need-"
He touched the bottom of my mask pulling it up till it was off.
"To see your face again."
I blushed feeling more fresh tears spill, I screwed my eyes shut pulling my head down only for it to be pulled back up yet I left my eyes closed but it narrowed when I felt lips touch mine.
And I liked it?

When we parted he just smiled and winked before jumping into an alley way.
He kissed me. He kissed me!  O stood up covering my lips. Oh my lord. I like
It.

When I got to my room I blushed all night. But in the end I smiled.

The next morning was nice I guess I got into a food fight before school so i smelled like pancakes and syrup.

When I got to school, I was greeted with everyone saying hi and peter come hang with us. But I knew it was an act. I walked twords ned and Michelle.
"Hey pete." Ned smiled.
"Hey."
"Hmmm, your blushing." Mj said.
I peeked at her.
"You got a girl friend or boyfriend?"
I blushed more red.
"No-" I was inturupted by the doors bursting open. And s.h.i.e.l.d agents filled in with fury in front.
Fuck.

Summery: look on my profile.