The Billionaire's Housekeeper - Authors Note

Here we are. After three long years, we have finally reached the end of The Billionaire's Housekeeper. I just wanted to say a big thank you to each and every one of you that has taken the time to read, comment, and vote on my story. To thank you all for becoming as invested in Nick and Betsy's story as I have. And an even bigger thank you to those of you who have put up with my irregular updates and stuck by me through it all. (Trust me, as a reader, I understand how frustrating that can be).

I originally intended for this story to be just 50K words but at the end of the first draft we are at almost 99K. The story took on a life of its own and has twisted and turned into something I couldn't even picture at the beginning. I hope you all have enjoyed it and that you are not disappointed with the outcome. 

Several people have messaged me about a sequel. Initially I wasn't sure as it took me so long to write but I definitely feel that there is more to explore with Nick and Betsy. Lots of loose ends to tie up too! I'm finishing some other projects first that have been sitting unfinished for far too long and then I will be getting started on the sequel.

For now, I leave you with my gratitude for being such amazing and supportive readers. I probably wouldn't have made it to the end of this story without your encouragement and support over the years. The Wattpad Community is truly special and I am so glad I am a part of it.

- Katherine

xoxo

Update: the sequel, Finding Betsy, is now on Wattpad!!