At Ease

Steve looks longingly into Tony's eyes in amazement. 

"How? Why? I don't understand? How could you love me?

Tony just shakes his head bewilderment.

"Well for starters Roger, when your anxious or nervous you every knuckle on your hand and brush your fingers through your hair. When you smile that rare, rare smile that I love its beautiful.  Your smiling right now and it looks so good on you.  Also steve your just so beautiful. Thats the word to describe you, handsomely beautiful. I honestly dont understand how I didn't fall for you sooner."

Tony looks over at Steve for a reaction, luckly for him Steve is crying. "Tony, I... I love you so much."

Steve leans over and hugs Tony.

"Sssteve I think I want to do it with you

"Sssteve I think I want to do it with you...". Tony gestures to Steve's dick area. Steve shakes his head and says, "Tony your to drunk it's not right. But I promise I'll be here when your sober."

Steve picks up Tony and carries him to Tony's bedroom. "I've always wanted to do this Stark."

"What's that rogers?"     "Carry you into a bed." He whispers into Tony's ear.

Steve opens the door and gently lays Tony onto the bed. Tony starts to take off his shirt and then his pants. Steve turns to the door.  Tony tries to stand up but falls back onto the bed.

"Rogers wait, I want you here tonight."

Steve turns around, "well it certainly looks like it your completely drunk. But I would be honored." 

Steve takes off his shirt and jeans and gets into bed with tony. They begin to get closer together.  Tony moves closer to Steve and wraps his legs around steves waist. 

"I think this is the perfect way to go to sleep. Thank you steve for staying.", Tony says before drifting into a peaceful sleep next to steve.