Miracles

Authors note
<Time for the HAWKSILVER !! If you don't ship it just imagine it as another ship but I promise I'll try my best for you to ship it after this.
-------------------------------------
Tony and Pepper rushed out of the grocery store without buying anything because they had to get to stark tower quickly.

Tony yelled into is wrist, "Jarvis start the car!" , and they were off.

Tony knew they had to hurry because he knew how much Pietro meant to Clint.

After Clint and Laura's divorce, Clint had no one and Pietro was always there for him. But one day they were driving in a car and they got into an accident Clint made it out alright but Pietro was in a coma,  and now he had finally waken it up.

Once they got to Avengers tower, Tony and Pepper rushed to the 2nd floor where Pietro was.

"JARVIS is Pietro alright?", said Tony as they were in the elevator.

"Yes sir. Pietro is breathing regularly but his eyes are still closed."

Tony walks into the room were Pietro was and sees Natasha and Clint near his bed. Bruce and Wanda were near the window in some chairs.

Bruce was comforting Wanda because it had been so long since Wanda had seen Pietro out of his coma.

Nat looks up from her magazine, and looks relieved that Tony was here.

"Hey Tony. I'm glad you could come, I need to take a bathroom break real quick."

Tony nods his head. "Of course."

"Pepper, why don't you come with me."

Pepper waves her hand bye to Tony and walks out with Nat.

Tony sits where Natasha was and pats Clint on the back.

"Hey Clint. Are you okay?", he asks with real concern, not at all trying to be sarcastic.

Clint looks at Tony right in the eye  and whispers, "No I'm not Tony, not at all." He shakes his head lowers it.

"When I had called you,  Jarvis had said right before that Pietro had jolted forward andan alarm go gone off. I rushed here and he hasn't moved since."

Clint sobs and strokes Pietros cheek. He leans down and kisses him on the lips. 

Clint looks down and nothing happens to him. Clint goes into Tony's shouoder, eyes closed.

But then they hear quiet cry, Clint looks over to Pietro and Pietro looks up to him and says, with his accent thicker than usually,

"Wow you've already gotten someone else." And starts laughing but ends up into a coughing fit.

Clint gently helps Pietro back onto the pillow kisses him on the cheek. Near his ear Clint whispers, "Bet you didn't see that coming."
        ------------------------------------------
Authors note!
Comment any ideas or anything you guys liked or dislike!