chapter 7

Authors note
Guess what's coming in the next few chapters? I'll let you guess. Hmm is it possible what we all want or nothing at all??

Thrid POV

After Pietro had woken up and was
recovering, Clint had stayed with him.

He had to make sure he was alright because he couldn't lose him again, not after all those times that he almost died.

Pietro was moved to a more stable room where Clint could stay with him until he was fully able to function.

Meanwhile, the plan was in action for tomorrow. Steve was going to wake up Tony with a plate of breakfast and then help Tony with anything he needed.

                    ----------------------

Tony had no idea was going on and was awaken with Steve saying Good morning.

Steve smiled at Tony, "Good Morning Sleepyhead."

Tony immediately slapped Steve on the arm.

"What the living hell Cap. I'm trying to sleep it's literally 7 o'clock in the fuckening morning."

Steve looked shocked and forgot Tony didn't know what was happening.

"Well first Language, but Tony we have a big day ahead of us. I'm being your personal maid or assistant instead of Pepper and Jarvis. Anything you want me to do, I'll do."

Tony looks surprised but covers it up with a smirk. He knows exactly what he's gonna use him for. 

"Ok Steve. As your first order get the shower ready and get my clothes."

Steve nods and walks to the bathroom. He thinks he knows what Tony wants, but is it though?

 Tony gets up from his bed and stretches, his shirt rises up and you can see his mini abs. He can't wait to get this day because he just wants to make sure Steve is ready.  He walks to the shower and sees Steve in the already fogged covered shower undressed to his underwear. He melts at the sight of Steves ass. He goes up behind him and starts to massage Steve's muscles. 

Steve turns around and moves Tony's hands off of him.

"Tony stop, its my turn to pleasure you not for you to pleasure me." Steve starts to take off tonys shirt and pushes him against the shower wall. Tony has an escaped moan says moree steve. 

Through the shower water, Steve caresses Tony's aching muscles and trails his fingers down towards his every looming underwear. Another moan escapes Tony as he is pinned down with one of Steves hands and the other caressing his dick.  

Steve moves his chin into tonys neck and starts kissing all the way down his underwear line where he then takes off his underwear and starts to suck tonys dick. 

Tony doubles over from his arousement and slips onto the hard shower floor which ends up steve to also fall but before he slips he bites tip of tonys dick. 

Tony screams and and steve scoops him up and brings him to the bed where they were already. 

tony lying motionless looks steve straight in the face and says, 

"dammit steve you fucked me up again."

Steve climbs next to Tony and wraps a blanket on both of them and whispers right in his ear 

"well you better believe im gonna fuck u again one day". 

Steve of course the big spoon wraps around tony and they take a nap until nat finally walks in and uses one of those life guard whistles to wake em up outside the door as a dare from clint.