Here it comes

<Authors note>

okay so this is probably going to be short so I'm sorry. remember to comment what you think might happen or any ideas :)

<3rd person POV>

(This is right before Steve gets up in the last chapter)

It was early morning and Tony saw that Steve was next to him, in HIS bed. He immediately moved to get out of the bed but Steve's was around his ass. He gently moved Steve's hand and got up to get dressed and take a shower.

Tony finished his shower trying not to make any noise at all for Steve's sake. He tiptoed out of his room without trying to wake him.

He thought about last night and couldn't remember most of it, only that he walked with Steve to his room. If Tony could remember right, he had told Steve that he liked him. How could he!

Tony shook his head in disappointment. He wanted to tell Steve that he liked him for a long time but could never do it because he was scared of what Steve might think. And now he had already done and couldn't remember even what Steve thought.

Tony made it to the lounge room and Natasha and Clint were already there. Nat moved over and Tony sat with her.

"Hey, Tony, nice party but where did you go with Steve last night?" Natasha said while smiling deviously. "We desperately want to know."

Tony looked at both Clint and Nat with a smirk, " I don't know Nat? What did we do last night? I guess we'll never know."
Tony started to walk out of the room but turned back to face them suddenly, "If Steve comes in here asking for me, tell him I'm at the store with Pepper", and then continues to walk out of the room with a hip swing through the door.
-----------------------------------

Tony was casually pushing a grocery cart with Pepper next to him, when Pepper suddenly said,

"Tony, stop the cart." she puts her hand on the cart to stop him. "I need to talk you about us, its just we haven't really talked really personal in a long time and I just feel like I'm slipping away, from us. Do you understand what I'm saying? Tony?", Tony was dazed and was just daydreaming. Pepper shakes his arm. "Tony!"

"What!" His eyes go wide, and suddenly shrinks under her touch. "Is everything okay?"

Pepper pulls her hand away and says, " Yes, I was just saying I think we should take a break from our relationship for a little while. Is that okay? I still want to be just as close but just not as close."

Tony looks at her right in the eyes as he speaks, "No I totally understand. Besides I think I'm in loooove."

Pepper tilts her and head and smiles. She knows that Tony is always moving on to one person to the next but he actually sounded genuine. "Who's the lucky lady? To deserve the Tony Stark?"

Tony just look at her with a whimsical look in his eyes. " More like who's the lucky man. His blue eyes and blonde are god damn fine."

Pepper looks amused but not surprised at this fact. She looks around to make sure no one see her and whispers gently in Tony's ear, "Is it Steve?"

Tony whispers back, as softly as he can muster, "Yes of course."

Tony went into a trance like stance just staring at the the grocery cart thinking about his wonderful thoughts with Steve Rogers, when suddenly his phone rang.

He almost jumped at the sound. Tony picked up his phone and immediately looked anxious. After about a minute he finally said, "we'll be right there, bye Clint".

Pepper looking concerned asked him,
"Doyou have to suit up? What's wrong".

Tony looked relieved actually at the news.

"It's alright Pepper", he said, "We just Need to head back to the Tower, Pietro finally woke up."

Authors note
<dun dun I left you with a cliffhanger I think 😂. Anyway comment if you like it so far.>