the master plan

Authors note:
I hope you guys read the last chapter it had a joke at the end. Lol

Peppers POV
I take Nat to a closet on the same floor of stark tower.

I already knew Pietro was going to wake up I just wanted it to be a surprise for Clint.

Nat grabs Steve's arm when we are at closet and pull him inside.

Steve hesitantly sighs and says, "What the actual hell guys?"

I look at Nat and nod. We had been planning something like this for a long time and now was the time.

Natasha puts her hands on hip and looks at Steve a small smile.

"Well for one Soldier, language. But what we wanted to ask you was about Tony's birthday present. I...We were thinking bc Tony obviously likes you that you can be his like maid for a day." She starts to giggle but continues. "You can do whatever he says and it won't be hard work but it would be fun for him and we all know he needs fun."

Nat and I start laughing because we all know what Tony would direct Steve to do.

Steve had started blushing and stuttered, "tttony likes me?"

I nod my head yes. I didn't think that Steve would have gotten embarrassed. Well now I know how to embarrass him, just bring up Tony.

"So that's a yes?"

"Yes"

"You'll start tomorrow."

Steve walks out of the room and and me and Nat high five.

"Finally they can be together." I snicker.

We had this plan ever since three months ago when I saw Steve starting at Tony's ass when he was cooking pancakes.

Authors note

Okay i will update this chapter soon. I hope everyone is enjoying this