Chapter 3

(Steves POV)

I look over and I see Tony Stark. The Tony Stark, the one I had a crush on. I jolt up and try to untangle from his embrace. His arms were on my torso. I tried to gently move his hands away from me. But he held one more tightly.

"Steve please don't go." He mumbled as he hugged me even tighter. 

I was insanely worried about Pepper finding me here. This wasn't something I could say that this was a joke. Pepper would kill me if she knew about this. More like kill both me and Tony. After debating whether or not I should get up or not I decide to stay because I couldn't just leave Tony here.

--------

(third Person POV)

Steve wakes up again and Tony isn't next to him. Steve sits up and realizes he is in his underwear still from last night. He gets out of the bed and finds his clothes on the floor and puts them back on. He walks to the bathroom and looks for Tony.

"Tony? Tony where are you?". he says as walks all over the room. 

Eventually, he gives up and walks out of the room and gets to the lounge room/ bar and sees all the Avengers already there.

Natasha looks up from her phone, "Hey Steve! We were waiting for you. I wondered where you and Tony went last night."

"It was nowhere. Totally nowhere," says Steve flustered. He starts to pace behind the couch where Nat, Banner, and Clint are. 

"They probably went up to see Steve's new firefighter pole," says Thor laughing, and soon everyone except Steve is laughing.

"I got it for him last night for his birthday."

"Uh no. I just to my bedroom and he went to sleep in his room. So nowhere."

Steve goes to sit next to Natasha. She scoots over to make room.  

"So uh have you guys seen Tony or Pepper anywhere?", asks Steve as he looks really embarrassed. 

"Yes actually right before you got here," says Clint. "Tony left with Pepper I think to the grocery store. We had asked him where you went last night but he didn't respond. He just left without answering us." Clint looks at Natasha and winks. 

Natasha starts to laugh and in-between laughs she says, "Steve, me and Clint have this bet that you and Tony had a make-out session.  Bruce doesn't think so but we do."

Steve looks at her wide-eyed and flustered, "Nat! How could you possibly think that! NO way!" Steve walks out of the room, clearly embarrassed and goes downstairs.

"He clearly did something with Tony last night," says Nat.

{Authors Note}

I know i havent posted as much as i want but i have a lot of home work. I'm going to post the next chapter soon i promise.  IM sorry this is so short.