Chapter: 5

Tay

"Sssssss fuck"

I groaned as this hoe sucked my dick. I'm single, so why not? Well for now...

I pushed her head down more.

"Ahhhh fuck."

I groaned again as I felt my dick hit the back of her throat. Moans came from her mouth as she took more of me in.

"Fuccccccck"

Groans came out of my mouth as my released into hers. I pushed her head up and pulled up my boxers and pants. She got up and wiped her mouth. She held her hand out. I rolled my eyes and reached into my pocket and pulled out a stack of cash.

"here"

I flipped her $200. She took it and walked out. I heard my front door slam. I laid back on my bed and sighed.

"I'm a fuck up bro."

I ran my hands down my face. I won't lie, I think about Unika almost everyday.

I picked up my phone and slid across her name and put it on speaker.

After some rings she finally answered.

"I think you've got the wrong number."

I sucked my teeth as she continued to breath.

"Then what you answer tha phone fa?"

"To tell you you got the wrong number. Try the next hoe number under mines."

I sighed.

"Nah shawty, I think I got the right number. Just by yo stank ass attitude."

I heard her suck her teeth through the phone.

"Bye Taymor."

"Aye! Chill chill chill. I'm just tryna talk to you!"

"There ain't shit to talk about, Taymor!"

I heard the frustration in her voice.

" look, I'm not tryna argue. I just wanna talk."

"Ok then talk! I'm waiting on you, to say some dumb shit so I can hang up."

"See! It wasn't even that much of a problem. You make it seem like I'm trying to kill you"

She sighed.

"You embarrassed me in front of almost the whole school! I-I-I-"

She began to tremble over her words. I could sense she had trouble finding the right words to say.

"Look, if you'd let me talk. I'm trying to apologize for that!"

I started to stress out to her. I was fed up with her attitude.

"Are you serious?"