Chapter: 68

L'a pov

I woke up with Nika's whole damn body on me.

"Big ass bed and you wanna lay yo heavy ass on me."

I mumbled rolling my eyes. Today I was supposed to go shopping for the baby with Niyah. I grabbed my phone and say I had 3 missed calls from her and some texts.

Bm🤰🏽🤱🏽: I thought we was going shopping for the baby today?

Bm🤰🏽🤱🏽: you know the baby shower is next week right?

Bm🤰🏽🤱🏽: we don't got that much time L'a 😒

Me: Aight I know, I'm coming.

Bm🤰🏽🤱🏽: you with yo damn girl friend ain't you? That's why you was ignoring me.

Me: Man shut upppp

Bm🤱🏽🤰🏽: whatever you better not be bringing her.

Me: imma bring her if I want to😊 omw.

Seen

Niyah been getting outta place lately and it's been annoying. Ian really mad because I know it's because she's pregnant but it's still irritating me. I slowly pushed Nika off me but obviously she woke up.

"Where are you going?"

She asked sitting up.

"I gotta go take Niyah shopping for the baby."

"Ouu well I'm coming!"

She said getting up outta the bed. I rolled my eyes.

"Ion think that's a good idea."

"Well I want to come because I wanna be with youuu and I'm not about to leave y'all alone like that."

"Ugh whatever, just hurry up."

I said sitting on the bed.
Niyah just been on her shit and idk what's it's about. She needs to stop though, me and Nika's anniversary is next week and Niyah wants to have the baby shower ON THAT DAY. I tried to talk to her out of it but she's so damn stubborn and doesn't wanna change the date. It's been bothering me cause me and Nika haven't had a actual anniversary yet and I know she's gonna be mad. Niyah just insists I bring Nika to the baby shower so that I can "still be with her on our anniversary". After Nika was done she came out with 3 wrapped gifts and gave them to me.

"I didn't get to give you these on your birthday cause you know....I was mad at you but here. Happy belated!"

"Thank youuu."

I said hugging her.

"That means our anniversary is coming uppp! I'm so happy maybe this year we can actually do something together."

She said excitedly. I looked down.

"Yea, maybe."

"What's wrong?"

I looked up and shook my head.