Chapter: 39

L'a pov

Nika was sleep on my chest. I had to go to the studio today, but I know she ain't gone let me. Since I got shot she's been over protective, she gone wanna come with me and shit. I can't bring her to the studio, or even tell her where I'm going. I still haven't told her I rap yet, I'm not ready. Knowing her crazy ass, she prolly gone be tryna come everywhere with me. Once a nigga take of, start going on tours, start getting these bands...shits gone be different, ong. Finna get my cars, house and get up outta this place. Imma bring my niggas with me tho, all then niggas, Mak, Rondo, Tay, JB, all them niggas. We gone be living lavish.

"Hi ugly!"

Nika said as she got up off my chest. I stared at her. The fight from yesterday, left some marks on her face. They not bad tho. She fucked up her arm tho, but she'll be straight.

"Stop playing with me."

I said pulling her back on my chest.

"Ouu, my hickeys still there."

I rolled my eyes, I got like 20 hickeys from this freaky ass girl. She be making me mad tho, cause I be wanting to fuck after.

"I'm still mad at you for this man."

I said pushing her off me. She started laughing. I just mugged her. Never leave yo man horny or hungry man.

"Hey, we could be getting it in now. You cheated, it's yo fault."

This exactly why I cheated tho. Now I can't even get no pussy, at all. Like what typa shit is this?

"You cheated, it's yo fault!"

I said mocking her. I hate this girl bruh. She so mean.

"Hm if you ain't cheat, you could have been got some."

I rolled my eyes and turned over facing my back to her.

"Whatever."

I mumbled, pulling the covers over me.

"Aww Baby. Stop being such a cry baby."

She said hugging me. I pushed her off me.

"Mooooovvvveee. We not cuddling till I either get head, or some pussy."

She sucked her teeth.

"Can you go a week without having sex?"

She asked. I could feel her eyes on me.

"It's been almost a month..."

Like, who goes without sex for a month? I'm a nigga, I cannot.

"Well that just sucks, now doesn't it?"

I gave her the finger and went on my phone. I came across a picture of a girl on ig. She was bad asf man, and thick. He ass was fat too. She was brown skinned. I went on her page and came across another picture of her.