Chapter: 17

L'a pov

Me and Gotti left and went to the studio . Shit just wasn't sitting right with me. Gotti don't usually act like that at all. We walked in the studio, Durk and Sosa was just in the booth spittin shit.

"You got loud?"

Gotti asked as she sat down. I sat beside her and put a bag on the table.

"Shiiii roll up then!"

She said with enthusiasm laced in her voice.

"Ian in the mood rn man"

I sighed and sat back in my chair.

"Nigga? You butt hurt over that girl?"

She asked looking at me. I shook my head. In reality I just couldn't stay in that house with so much tension. That nigga Mak was gone be mad asf. Rondo pissed me off. Then my girlfriend and best friend just met, and they already don't like each other. They was on some fuck shit mane.

"Man Gotti, tf was all that? You ain't have to come at her like that!"

I said looking at her.

"Man ian with all that shit. Ion know why you think you gone treat her any differently than you treat yo daily hoes. Cut the bs! I know you better than you know yo self L'a"

She said as she started rolling up.

"You ain't actually think I like that girl?"

"Nigga! You said it yo self you don't keep girls around. Fuck you look like having me and her around? I'm the only girl you post to have in yo life anyways. She needs to go period."

I sighed.

"That shit ain't right G!"

"You ain't care, you let me say that shit to her anyways. You know what I said was true L'a. You ain't even tell me about her... how you keeping shit from me and we supposed to be best friends."

"Ion know man. You my best friend and you always gone come first nobody what. Remember that shit Kid!"

I sighed and pulled out my phone and texted Nika.

Me: Bae?

Seen

I sighed and put my phone back. Ion know what she mad for. Ian do nothing to her. Girls so fucking aggy bruh.

"Man leave the bitch alone. I'm with you and you still worried about a bitch? Man niggas was right, that bitch really making you soft."

I gave her a stank look.

"Never will no bitch make me soft. Especially not that one. You trippin G!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever 3'much"

I shook my head and wrapped my arm around her. That's my best friend man.