Chapter: 34

Nika pov

I woke with l'as head laid on my chest. We been home for some days now, I been staying with him while his mom and sisters are at work. Well actually... ion even leave his house. I got hella clothes here, his mama just insisted that I bring clothes and stay here. He been making a good recovery. He should have just stayed with me at my house, like Rondo stayed with Ken and Mak. He was up on his phone texting someone. People been texting him nonstop, just tryna make sure he's ok.

"I needa piss."

He said looking up at me. I sighed and slowly moved his head off of my chest.

"Ok baby."

I said as I got up, then helped him up.

"You ok?"

I asked as he held onto me. He nodded and I helped him into the bathroom. I laughed a little. This reminds me of when he would help me into the bathroom, after I got stabbed. He looked at me.

"You laughing at my crippled ass, ain't you?"

That made me laugh even more. He did his business and I helped him to the sink to was his hands.

"No I'm laughing at the fact that, you did the same thing for me when I got stabbed."

After he was done I helped him back to the bed. He laid down and went back on his phone. His heavy ass had me outta breath.

"Tf you breathing so hard for?"

I shook my head.

"You fat bruh, heavy ass. Yo ass heavier than Ken man. Like, how can someone be heavier that Ken? It's some truth in the name 'fat boy' ain't there?"

He stared at me.

"Nah, don't talk to me."

I laughed and laid down beside him.

"I'm justttt joking baby. You definitely not fat."

I said tracing him abs. (A/N: Bye, have y'all see this nigga shirtless 👌🏾)

"No, it's too late for all that."

I rolled my eyes and ran my hands through his dreads.

"You're a big baby."

I found it so cute that L'a likes to be a big baby when he knows he needs me. He's been being super nice to me since he got shot, we haven't even argued.

"Ok hungry."

He said smiling at me. I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Why wouldn't you tell me, when I was up?"

He gave me that evil ass smile. I rolled my eyes.

"What you wanna eat?"

He thought for a minute.

"McDonald's!"

I straight faced him.

"You want me to leave, just to get you McDonald's?"