Chapter: 63

Nika pov

"L'a come eat yo food."

I said as I walked into the room. He on the bed writing shit in a book. I rolled my eyes and went over snatching it from him.

"Food, now!"

I said looking at him. L'a is like a fucking child now.

"Man I wasn't done yet!"

"And? You been writing all day, you done for the day. Now go eat!"

he rolled his eyes and got up heading downstairs. I smiled to myself, I was in one of my moods where I just wanted to lick him from his dick up. He was just looking so fucking fine right now, I just wanted to kiss his neck, all over his face, his lips, everything. To think I was actually finna leave that fine ass- nvm. I followed him downstairs and set his plate right in front of him. I went up to him and started massaging his shoulders. It's so sad, I never been head over heals for a nigga but he don't even feel the same way. He not crazy about me like I'm crazy about him but I wonder what changed why he's not as sweet as he use to be.

"Good he's eating."

His mama said coming into the kitchen. She been poppin in and out when she can kinda been helping me take care of him since she does got more of an affect on him.

"Yea I had to force him to tho, he ain't eat all day."

I said rolling my eyes.

"I been busy and I still gotta finish this song."

He said.

"Not today, you been working since you woke up this morning L'a."

"Man, I gotta finish it today tho."

"No you don't!"

His mama said making him groan.

"But ion got time to do it later! Y'all gone mess up my schedule man and I'm already behind on it. Right now I need to be working on my stuff so I can finish it all."

"No, right now you need to be resting. Leonard you're starting to get sick and I can see it. You need to stop this and rest so you can get better."

She said coming over and standing in front of him. L'a is always sick, like he always has a headache, he's never feeling well. I'm really starting to worry about him and he doesn't see that. I went and got him some juice, then came back and set it on the table for him.

"Fine I'll take a day off."

He's so stubborn.

"You need more than just a day Leonard."

I said shaking my head.

"You need at least a week away from work, just you resting and taking care of yourself."

His mama said.

"I can't, we going on tour next week. That's why I needa get all this done and recorded."

"Yea you not going on that tour, I already to them you won't be coming."