Sorry-It's just an Author's Note :/

( I just feel like this song is in the back of everybody's head somewhere. I have like fifty songs in my head right now-this is one of them.)

AN: SO! I have hit a brick wall. I have a starting point of a chapter and an ending point, but no in-between. SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A FILLER, I'm open. But it can't be too lovey-dovey 'cause Derrick isn't ready for that.

Derrick: I-

AN: Shhhh No no, sweetie *stuffs Derrick into book* you aren't supposed to come out until the Q&A chapter.

AN: Speaking of which, Pickle has something to say.

Derrick: *pops out of book* WHY DOES HE GET TO-

AN: Shhhhh *slowly pushes him back*

Pickle: HI FELLOW JAKE AND DERRICK SHIPPERS!

Pickle: If you have any questions for me, Jakey-poo, my hot royal soulmate, or that Nathan dude OR EVEN THE AUTHOR-not like she's special or anything- JUST ASK. And the questions Jake won't answer, I will *wiggles eyebrows*

Nathan: 'That Nathan dude'?

Derrick: H-Hot royal what now?

Jake: Why are you wiggling your eyebrows?

AN: WHA- WHY ARE YOU THREE OUT OF THE STORY?! GET BACK IN THERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT. JUST BECAUSE PICKLE IS MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN HOP RIGHT OUT OF THE STORY! SHOO SHOO!

Nathan, Derrick, Jake: *runs*

Pickle:...Anyways! You can ask anything from favorite color to favorite position in-

AN: *warning tone* Pickle.

Pickle: In yoga. Favorite position in YOGA. 

AN: Good boy.

Pickle: AND MY JAKEY-POO AND MY PRINCEY-PIE NEED A SHIP NAME. Help me out? 

 AN: Yeah Yeah okay. Anyways thank you for reading this short little thing and I hope to get an idea soon, but for now-you get this. Sorry :c

 Thanks for Reading xoxo

Pickle: I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Well, maybe not as much as I love Derrick but-

AN: OKAY time for you to go back into the book

AN: Bye my loves!