Theosaurus & Charred Frog Legs

A special dedication and congratulations to guitarnotes.  Check out her interview with me in The MicroBytes Times on the MicroBytes profile.

~ Theosaurus & Charred Frog Legs ~

~¤°*°*°*°¤~

One of the highlights of my night--no, my life, was seeing Theo Keller walk into my living room wearing a pink dinosaur onesie.

The hood was up and the long tail was swishing as he stepped into the living room. I thought nothing could top the frilly cupcake apron, but I was wrong. So very wrong.

"If any of you are taking pictures, I will not hesitate to break your phones," Theo muttered, pushing the hood back because the white felt teeth obscured his attempt to look intimidating.

"Are you going to chomp them with your ferocious teeth?" I asked him.

"Nah, he's gonna stomp them with his big, scaly feet," Eli contributed, pointing down to Theo's clawed feet. Eli was already on the couch like a frog prince lounging on a throne. Unlike Theo, Eli was happy with our choice for him. His onesie was a light green frog with a yellow felt crown sticking up on his hood. He claimed that he would get a kiss from me and Yvee by the end of the night and turn into a real prince.

Theo crossed his arms, trying to look tough but failing miserably. I circled around him and laughed quietly at the spiked tail, the tip of it dragged on the floor as he turned to me.

"It couldn't at least have wings?"

"Did you guys hear him?" I looked over at our friends with a chuckle. "Theosaurus wants wings."

"Aww, Theo wants to fly," Eli cooed.

"I'm just saying that I'd rather be a dragon." Theo gritted his teeth then muttered something about charred frog legs.

I tugged on his tail lightly to get his attention and smiled when he swished it out of my grip. "So aside from the lack of majestic wings, do you like it?"

"I'd like to take it off."

"Oh, kinky," Yvette commented lightly from her place on the floor.

"Go ahead," I told him. "Then you would have to leave."

"I only meant that it's a little warm. I'm not going anywhere, Sugar." He passed by me with a victorious smile to join his froggy friend on the couch.

I was the real winner out of the two of us, because he failed to notice that I did get a picture of him. I took it while he wasn't looking, but still managed to capture his glowering face and crossed arms. After setting it as his contact photo, I pocketed my phone and asked, "Who wants Sundaes?"

"Got mine already!" Jarod shouted over a mouthful of ice cream. When I gave him and his piled high ice cream sundae an accusing stare, he shrugged. "You forget I'm not a fangirl like you and Yvee. In fact, I kind of pity these guys. So no," he took another bite, "I didn't wait."

"I don't pity us," Eli said. "This thing is comfortable. I don't know why in the hell I never got one before now. Don't you think so, T?"

"Yeah," he agreed half-heartedly. "Comfortable. Hell."

Jarod pointed his spoon at Theo and gave me a chastising look. "See? He's sad because he's extinct. Poor choice, Abs."

"Give me that," I reached for the spoon he was waving around. The ice cream dripping off of it made a mess on the floor.