"Making a Poem"

Y/N

As I left Monika I went out of the school building and and made my way home, thinking, Did I just kissed her...Wow...That was my first kiss, and that first kiss went to my favorite girl, the girl I'm in love with, I smiled, maybe this isn't bad after all I actually like it, I was in front of my house, knocking it, Akai opened up the door and let me in,"Hey guys!"I said happily,"How ya all doin'?"I asked, they all looked at me and Rei begins to talk,"Just fine Y/N"Rei gave a smile, I smiled,"Say...Did you all made a poem?"I asked, their eyes widened and they had a 'panic' expression,"OH SHIP WRECK WE FORGOT ABOUT IT!!" Rei shouted, Rei then began running to the guest room and started writing, as for the others they did the same thing, but calmly.

I went to my room, or should I say the Protag's room, anyway I brought out my composition notebook and my pen and started thinking what to write, Hmm...What to write, what to write...

.

.

1 hour later

An hour has passed and nothing in mid yet..., Hmm....Oh I got one!, I wrote a poem on my notebook and put it on my bag once I was finished.

As I went outside of my room to see how the others are doing, and it looks like their done because their slacking off while Yuu was cooking dinner for us, wait a sec their slacking off, plus THEIR DONE!!, MINE TOOK AN HOUR TO FINISH!?,"You guys do...

As I went outside of my room to see how the others are doing, and it looks like their done because their slacking off while Yuu was cooking dinner for us, wait a sec their slacking off, plus THEIR DONE!!, MINE TOOK AN HOUR TO FINISH!?,"You guys done?"I asked hoping they weren't done,"Yep we just finished 20min ago.."Akai answered,"..."I stayed silent knowing that I, Y/F/N just finished now..,"Anyway now that you're all done, let's grab dinner!"I said, I then started to go to Yuu, who is preparing the dinner table, I walked towards him and helped him ready the food, the table, and the drinks, I called the others out once I was finished with preparing dinner,"Hey guys, dinner time!"I called out, then they all came and took their seats and we all began eating our food.

Once we finished Rei and I did the washing, while talking and planning about saving the girls we made some jokes and laugh about it, after that we all went to bed, Rei on the guest room, Yuu and Akai on the the other room, while I am in the Protagonist's room.

As I went inside my room I slumped to my bed, and as soon I realized it, I fell asleep.

________________________________________________

That's all ppl, I was actually going to publish two chapters when I opened my laptop but I couldn't publish both because I actually had some problems with my friends and I also had depression, so like I had to fix some of those problems although I'm suffering because of depression, but I'm actually fine, maybe tomorrow I will get to publish 2 chapters once I get home, either way I hope you like it..

now

Get the hell out of my chapter!