"Spending my time with Yuri"

This time your P.O.V will be Yuu's P.O.V, this is based off, before Monika and you yourself, were talking..
____________________________

Yuu's P.O.V

I walked towards Yuri, feeling nervous.., Today I was supposed to ask Yuri to spend time with me..And here I am right now, standing behind her, shaking nervously...I tapped her shoulders gently, she turned around startled, "Y-Yuu!?, You startled me!" She said nervously, "A-ah..I didn't mean to startle you, sorry.."I apologized, "I-it's okay Yuu...."Yuri said, she was about to walk off, but I stopped her, "W-wait!" I said, she stopped and faced me, "Hm?, What is it?" She asked, "Well..I was wondering if you know..." I started to shake endlessly, she then spoke up like she knew what I was thinking, "Sure Yuu" she said smiling, I then got a lot excited and immediately grabbed Yuri's hand, and dragged her out of the classroom, "H-hey!?, s-slow down Yuu!?" she said as she got dragged by me.

We reached to m-our destination, the books store, now why did I chose this again?, oh ya!. I chose this because I found out they have new books and it's trending, plus, Yuri might enjoy reading it well...., e-eh!?, never mind that, I stretched my hand to her, "Let's go?" I asked, "Why are we here exac-A-ah!" I dragged her inside.

Once we got in, Yuri's eyes widened, "W-woah...It's huge.." she said amazed, "Like it?" I asked, "Yes!" she said, she then realized something, she then repeated her answer, "E-erm..I mean..Y-yes I do like it..", "Awesome!, anyways I brought you here so we can spend time together, read books, and well you know..Get to know each other" I said as I look around my surroundings, "G-get to know..L-like a d-date" she asked nervously, "Well if you want it.." I said, "O-okay then.." she answered, "Let's go then" I said smiling at her, she nodded and we both proceeded to look around for interesting books.

Half an hour later..

Half an hour has passed, and we're still inside the bookstore, my phone started vibrating, pulling my phone out of my pocket, checking in my notifications, it's Y/N, I tapped on it and it appears a text message from Y/N, I messaged him back saying: Hey Y/N!, I'm actually with Yuri looking for some books. I then sent it and turned it off and put it back in my pocket, as I faced Yuri, she was staring at me the whole time, "Who was that?" she asked, "Just Y/N. he was asking where I am now.." I answered, "Oh. okay then.." she said, she then got back to what she was doing, I do the same.

Half an hour later

Yuri and I bought the books we wanted to read, right now we're outside of the bookstore, looking at behind me, it was closed, I faced Yuri and smiled, "Want to got to a park?" I asked, she nodded, I'm guessing she was tired, I held her hand making sure she won't fall off if she sleeps on the way, we both then walked to the park.

We both got to the park just a few minutes earlier, here we are right now, sitting on a bench, looking at the sky, filled with beautiful stars and the bright moon, looking back at Yuri, she lay her head onto my shoulders, and starts to sleep comfortably, pulling my phone out, looking into the time it's '9:21PM', pretty much late, I looked at Yuri again, I can't leave you here can't I, huh. I started carrying her slowly, carrying her bridal style, I made my way to my house, since I don't even know where her's is..

I got to my house, I looked at the dining table, there, is a paper written: "Dear, friends", Y/N must've written this..., I thought, I continued to go upstairs, taking her to my room, and looks like Akai isn't her...I placed Yuri on the bed, tucked her in, I then started walking off, I felt a grab from my shirt, looking behind, Yuri is there awake, holding my shirt, "Yuri, you're awake, I dropped you here, since I don't know where your house is, especially that you were sleeping" I explained, "O-oh okay then.." she said, "Well I better go to the couch and sleep there okay" I said and started walking off, but just before that can happen, Yuri pulled my shirt a little hard, "Hm?, what is it Yuri?" I asked, "I was wondering if...we...can..." she continues to say it until her voice got weaker and weaker, "Hm? what was that?" I asked again, she whispered softly, "Can we share a bed together?", I blushed just thinking about it, I mean, sleeping with Yuri especially that she's my..well you know..crush.."It's okay if you don't want to I understand that.." she said, "N-no it's fine, we can sleep together..." I said still blushing, she then grabbed my hand and dragged me a lot hard this time, "W-woah!" I said as I fell on something.

I got up and held something that I shouldn't have held, because that made Yuri moan, "A-ah~ Yuu, don't touch that..." she said, as I look down to where I was holding, I widened my eyes, I immediately removed my hand from it and apologized repeatedly, I was forgiven by it though, so I don't have to worry about it, I then get off of Yuri and started adjusting myself to sleep on the bed with Yuri of course, after adjusting we said our goodnights.

"Good night Yuri.." I said sleepily

"Good night...Yuu.." she said, and wen to sleep...

_________________________________________

YESH AM FENISH THIS TOOK TIME FOR ME TO GET MAH IMAGINATION TO WORK, I EVEN WORK SOME OF IT I SCHOOL LOL, ANYWAYS NEXT IS SAYORI SO

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CHAPTER!

(I'M BACK TO BUSINESS)