"My day with Yuri..."

Your P.O.V

I woke up feeling something heavy and...Light...As I slightly opened my eyes Monika was on top of me, still wearing her bunny suit, I slowly and gently tapped her, "Monika...Wake up...It's school time..." I whispered softly into her ear, she slowly woke up, "Hm...What time is it?" Monika said her eyes still closed, I looked at the time, "It's 5:32 AM..." I said as I looked back at Monika, looking back at her, she was staring at me, making eyes contact, I stare back...After a few seconds, she leaned in and kissed me, she then pulled off, "What was that for?" I asked, "That's a good morning kiss and for yesterday," she said with a smile, "Ahaha okay then...So...I cook?" I said, "Hmm...I don't know..." she said while thinking, she then thought of an answer, "Nope!, I cook, hehe~," she said, "Okay then, but you gotta change into your pajamas ya know..." I said, "Huuuh!?, but don't you like it?!" she said, "Not that I DON'T like it, I only wanted you to wear something comfortable okay," I said, "Okay!" she said, "Well let's get up," I said, she then gently get off me and went to her closet and took her clothes, while I look at her, she looked at me next, "No peeking my love~" she said while bringing up her index finger and moving them left to right repeatedly while teasing me, I blushed, "I-I-I-I'M NO PERVERT," I shouted panicking, she laughed, "So cute~," she said and ran off to the bathroom, I sighed, "When will I ever get back at her..." I muttered, I then get up from the bed and put on my shoes, I then took my blazer and wore it, I then thought of something, Wait...What if...I don't wear my blazer...Will I get caught? Will I get into trouble?... I don't know..., I thought, I then decided I shouldn't wear it and keep it with me instead, I then went out of the bedroom only to find Monika on her towel on, "Y-Y-Y/N!?, you scared me!?" she shouted, "PLUS!, Did you peek on me..." she added, "Nope" I said in a brave way, she didn't believe me at first but as she looked at me she then nodded in understanding, "Okay then, well I gotta change bye sweetheart" she said as she walked to her bedroom, I then nodded and walked downstairs, only to find myself in a living room, I then went into the kitchen and secretly cook some food for breakfast, I mean, who would let their girlfriend do all the work especially that your girlfriend is as sweet and loving like Monika, anyways, I then started cooking, I know that she's vegetarian, so I would cook something that ISN'T meat.

A few whiles after cooking, I put the food on the plate and place those plates on the dining table, that's when Monika came down, "Huh?, You started cooking already? Didn't I tell you that I would cook for us?" She said looking at me, "Well...I wouldn't want my caring girlfriend to do all the work right?" I said leaning in, "Aww~ so you DO care~," she said, I then leaned back and said, "Of course I do silly, I love you and I'll do anything for you," I said, "Anything?" She said raising a brow, I then realized what she was thinking, "NOT all of it" I said, she frowned, and said, "You're no fun you know..." She said with a pouty voice, I laughed, "Okay okay, let's eat up now shall we?" I said as I stretch my hand for her, "Don't be too formal sweetheart" she said as she walks towards me, I then nodded and brought down my hand. We then started eating then we placed the dishes on the sink, THEN got our bags and went to school.

Yuu's P.O.V
I got to school and went to my assigned classroom, as I got in, I saw Yuri sitting on her seat, reading, reading a book that we bought, that's good, I then went to a seat beside her, "Good morning, Yuri," I greeted her, "Huh, oh, good morning Yuu..." She said as she looked at me, "Hmm... You're reading the book we bought huh," I said looking at the book on her hand, "Mhm, want to read it with me?" Yuri asked, "Sure," I answered, I then moved my chair near her so I can read the book, once I got nearer to Yuri it felt like...Were so near even our shoulders are almost touching, we both began reading.

A few whiles later, we were still reading, in the middle of our read I felt something unusual immediately, it felt so...Weird, I look down to what's keeping it unusual, and it's my pants... Yuri's hand is on my pants rubbing them, I then tried looking at Yuri without being noticed, and there she was, looking at my pants instead of the book, and just by feeling the unusual, it made me...Felt so turned on, I then wanted to stop this before my 'Erection' comes, I then decided to use the protag's lines, "Say Yuri...This main character reminds me of you..." I said not making eye contact, then Yuri stopped and looked at me, "A-ah, me that character why would you think that!?" She said as she looks at me with her eyes shrunk as a yandere would, I then felt a nervous feeling, "Erm...Well, the main character is erm...Uhh..." I tried explaining or make some excuses to finish this, but whenever I look at her, her eyes...Are creepy...I just want to...But I can't, just then the bell rang, I then immediately get off from my seat, "Erm...I-It's fun reading and talking with you Yuri, but I gotta go, my friends are expecting me...so...Bye Yuri" I said and walked off, I then felt a touch on my arm, not just touch, but something or SOMEONE was holding me, making me stop, "Wait a sec Yuu...Did you, by any chance found me rubbing 'Them', "Yuri asked, I didn't make eye contact nor replied, but since she is creeping me out a little, PLUS the fact that I need to leave or something, I guess I have to reply than getting harmed, "Erm...Y-yes..." I nervously said, and then the next thing happened is that, Yuri let go of me walks towards the door and closes it, I then tried going out using the window, again Yuri ran over there and closed the window, "Now...You won't have anywhere to go now Yuu," Yuri said looking at me in her yandere expression, I froze, I know that I love her and wanted her to do that to me, but seriously I wanted to start things in a good way, like date first, then this, but not to the straight, damnit, damnit, damnit, I don't know what to do anymore, I'm shaking terribly, I thought as I started sweating and shaking endlessly, "Hm? you're shaking Yuu...Are you scared? you know I would never hurt you..." Yuri said as she slowly walks towards me, but I didn't move, I was frozen, can't even do anything, I don't literally know anymore, I...I'm gonna die at this rate. Once Yuri was in front of me, she gently leaned in close to my ear, "You know...Sometimes I can't take my eyes off you...You are so addicting, I just needed you, I need you in me Yuu, as in right now," Yuri said, just then she slowly put her hand on my chest, rubbing them with her index finger up and down repeatedly, I breathed heavily, "Hmm what's that? do you want more? I can give you more..." she said, she then started sliding her finger to my right neck and held it with her hand, she then started rubbing it, I moaned a little, "Ehehe~ did that turned you on? or do want me to turn you on a little more?" she said, I did reply nor make a sign, Yuri frowned and leaned to my left neck and started kissing it and tried finding my 'Sweet spot', Once she found it, well because I moaned again, she then started abusing it, she kept kissing, biting, and licking it, once she finished she let go of me, "Hmm that was tasty, I didn't know you were THAT tasty Yuu," she said seductively, again, I didn't reply, "What about this, after school, after the club meeting, you're coming to my house okay? if not you're going to regret it..." she said, I got a lot scared and shake even more I had to reply to her this time though, I can't let anyone get harmed because of me, or maybe she might kill me, kidnap me, or even worst, rape me, I then slightly nod, "Good!, you're free to go love~" Yuri said, I then left class nervously.