"Another Day at the Literature Club and Spending time at Monika's house"

Your P.O.V

Another day means another meeting at the club, I'm right here at my classroom, I stood up, got my bag and proceeded to walk, up the stairs, another walk up the stairs until I reached the third floor where all the third years classroom is, I then walk through the corridors until I'm in front of the club room, about to hold the knob, I was stopped by another piano and a singing voice, must've been Monika practicing, I then followed the music, it brought me to the same room, the study hall, I gently and slowly opened the door only seeing Monika, the piano, and...A tablet?, I looked at what it was, and it was the game files, I then got in, "Monika? what are you doing?" I asked, Monika then got startled, and looked at me, "A-ah...It's only you Y/N.." she said, "Why are you holding that?" I asked looking at her, "I umm....erm..." she said lost of words, I walked towards her, leaning in, I took the tablet, "I think I need to confiscate this from you..." I said looking at Monika, she then shed to tears, "I'm so sorry..." she said, I then put the tablet in my bag, "I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT I DONE!" she cried out, she then cried and cried, I then hugged her, "Sshh...Now, now it's fine, everything is fine, you're forgiven remember, so you don't need to apologize.." I said, Monika then hugged back crying, "Thank you...Y/N..." she whispered, "You're welcome..." I said, "This is why I loved you so much.." she said still crying, "I love you too.." I said.

Few minutes passed and Monika stopped crying, "Are you okay now?" I asked, "Uh huh.." Monika answered I let go, "W-wait...I want more hugs.." Monika said looking at me with those puppy eyes, "E-erm...then what about the club?" I asked, "Carry me then, but while I'm hugging you..." she answered, "Fine..." I said, I then carried her like a baby, "I can't resist you can't I.." I said, she giggled, "Hehe~ is it because you love me too much?" she said, "Mhm" I answered, Monika giggled, I took her bag and started walking to the club room, "Hey! be careful on me okay" Monika said, "Sure, my little princess" I said, Monika blushed, "Stop teasing me.." Monika said with a pouty face, "Plus, I'm supposed to tease you, not you tease me..." Monika added, "Okay okay my adorable baby," I said, "I'm no baby.." Monika said, "Then I'm supposed to bring you down then," I said and started to put her down, "N-NO!, Don't put me down Y/N!" Monika shouted, I laughed and brought her up, "Ahaha you're easy to tease," I said, "Shut up.." Monika said blushing, I laughed, and continued carrying her on the way to the club.

Once we got there, I put Monika down and held the doorknob and slid the door, "Y/N, you're here!" Sayori said, "It's about time.." Rei added, "Mhm" Yuri replied, I then smiled, "Sorry, I heard music and decided to follow it and the person playing it was Monika so I had to fetch her here..." I explained, they looked at Monika, "Yep that's true!" Monika said with a smile, "Okay then..So let's start?" Natsuki said, "Sure!" we all said and proceeded to share poems.

After sharing poems, Monika ended the meeting, at that point, we all packed our things and left only leaving me still sitting on my chair, "Aren't you going to leave Y/N?" Monika asked as she walks towards me, "Hm?, oh I'm just waiting for you.." I said, "Why?" she asked, "I'm going to walk you home.." I said, "O-oh...uh," she said, "What's wrong," I asked as I stood up and walk towards her, "I-it's just that...I will get to see my house now...Now that you will walk home with me.." she said, "Have you ever been to your house?" I asked, "No...When the club meeting is over everyone will just pack and leaves, once I'm the only one left, the time will skip and goes to the time where it's time for our meeting in the club room" Monika explains, "I see..." I said, "So that means if I walk you home, you will be able to see your house?" I asked she nodded, "Mhm," she said, Now that I think about it...It sounds...Lonely, I mean people leaving only her in the club room and the time skips, that sounds, horrible, I should... I smiled, "Then I'll walk home with you every day!" I said, "W-what why!?" Monika asked, "Well...I can't leave you in here ya know, plus I wanted you to see your house to make you happy.." I said, "By the way...Do you by any chance...Have parents?" I asked, "No...I don't" Monika answered, "Okay then.." I said, I then stretched my arm for her, "Let's go?" I said, she hesitantly looked at me and looked back at my hand, she smiled and held my hand, "Mhm, let's go" Monika said, I smiled, got my bag, and walk out of the school building.