"The Awkwardness to A Normal day"

Your P.O.V

I woke up hearing my alarm clock, as I tried getting up I felt something light and heavy at the same time, as I look what's on top of me, it was a who all along, it was Monika, sleeping comfortably on me, cuddling my body, "Mmm...What time is it Y/N...?" Monika said tiredly covering her face on my chest, as I look on my alarm clock, "It's 6:06 AM" I said, I then faced to her and hug her like a teddy bear, "Hey...You're going to kill me because of squeezing me tightly Y/N" she said as she looked at me with those green emerald adorable eyes, I loosened my grip to give her some oxygen, "There, what about this?" I said, "That's better than getting squeezed" she said as she giggled, I smiled, she then let go of me and sat up, holding her waist, she gently get off me, "Where are you going?" I asked, "I'm going to the bathroom sweatheart~" she said as she wink at me, I blushed and looked away, "O-okay..." I answered, she then went to the bathroom, she then came back like she forgot something, "Hey..Y/N?" she called out, I looked at her, "Can I borrow a towel?" she asked, "Sure..." I get out of bed and grabbed a towel for her, and gave it, "Here..." I said, "Thanks love~~" she said as she ran to the bathroom, I faced the window, I slowly walked towards it, looking out, I see clouds in the sky, I slowly opened the window, air coming in, the curtains flow together with my hair, gently swaying, I closed my eyes and let the satisfaction come in me.

Few minutes later came on, still feeling the satisfying air in me, curtains still flowing with my hair, I didn't notice nor heard Monika when she went in.

Monika's P.O.V

As I finished taking a bath, I went inside Y/N's room, only finding him looking out the window with opened windows, air coming in as the curtains flow together with his hair, so adorable.., I thought, I then gently closed the door, and quietly wore my uniform while watching if Y/N is looking like a pervert, but he wasn't, I finished wearing my uniform, I quietly walk towards Y/N who is standing in front of the opened window, I gently hug his back, laying my chin on his right shoulder, looking at him, he faced me with a gentle smile, "You're finished huh" he said, "Mhm, good thing you aren't watching me changing my clothes earlier~" I teased, he's eyes widened, and looked away blushing, "W-why do you have to change here when you can change in the bathroom.." he said, "Because your friends might watch me changing in there, I would rather let you watch me undressing you know..." I said, but as I said that he began getting red, "E-EH!?, W-WHY...EEHH!!!...I....errr..." he said lost of his words, I giggled, "Just kidding sweatheart, I'm not a pervert who's going to undress in front of you~" I said, he sighed in relief, "Phew...I thought you're going to you know..." He said, "Ahaha, dirty boy~" I teased, and immediately let go of him, he then turned around with a panicked expression, "I-I'm not a pervert!?" he shouted while blushing, I giggled, "Prove it then, I want you to prove it by being a gentleman, okay" I said winking at him, "F-fine.." he said, "Well you better take a bath mister, you're going to smell bad if you didn't" I said, "Sure sure" He said and grabbed a towel in his closet, I whispered softly, "You know you can just use the towel I used.." I muttered, "What was that?" he asked, "Ah!, n-nothing!!" I shouted, "Okay then see ya" he said and left to go to the bathroom.

Your P.O.V

As I went to the bathroom I did my routine, took a bath, brush my teeth, and wore my uniform, as I went out and into the living room, Monika, Yuri, and Natsuki are talking together, wait wait wait...YURI AND NATSUKI!!!, "Ohayou Y/N.." Rei greeted me, "Good morning Y/N!" Yuu greeted me, I looked at them, I stayed silent, "Aren't you going to say something loser!" Natsuki said, "Natsuki..." Yuri said, "What?" Natsuki asked, "Hey guys..Don't pressure Y/N too much okay" Monika said, as I gain my thoughts I finally spoke up, "How did they get here?" I asked as I pointed Yuri and Natsuki, "Erm.." Rei said, "I took Yuri here since it's late and she was actually sleeping that time, I didn't want to disturb her so I carried her here instead, since well..I didn't know where she lived.." Yuu explained, I then looked at Rei, "Well mine is actually a long one.." he said, "Summarize it" I said as I crossed my arms waiting for him to answer, "Well Natsuki here will be living with us since...She has no where to go because I saved her from her cruel dad.." Rei said, I sighed, "Okay then.." I said, "Wait a sec...What about you?" Yuu and Rei asked, "Hm? what about me?" I said, "How did Monika got here?" the two asked, "She wanted to hangout so I let her hangout with me.." I said, they grew silence, "Wait a sec...Where's Akai anyway?" Rei said looking around, "Now that you think about it...I didn't saw him in our room yesterday night.." Yuu added, "He must've been with Sayori, besides he did say he was hanging out with her.." I said, "Anyways...Who's cooking?" I asked, they all look at me, "Don't even dare.." I said glaring at them, "Too late, since you're best at cooking you better make us food" Rei said, "HEY!, THAT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!" I said as I get dragged by Rei, the girls giggled.