"Getting Out of this Game"

Your P.O.V

As we were at home hanging out with each other, we rested for a while, I went to my room, I didn't notice someone following me, I just brushed it off and continued, as I got in my room I went to the tablet, I opened it...I then noticed a man outside, I look out, he saw me and point his gun to me, I widened my eyes and immediately got down, then the bullet shoot, as I look at the bullet, it shotted the ceiling, I sighed in relief, I then I saw Monika behind me, I startled, "A-AH! Monika, you scared me!?" I said jumping up, "Ahaha...Sorry" Monika apologized, "Anyways, why did you went down, and who shot the bullet?" Monika asked, "That's too many to answer...But fine I'll answer, the first because someone was about to shoot me, second I don't know, his figure was black and blurry..." I said she nodded in understanding, "But wait...WHY YOU!?" she panickly said, I turned to confusion, "What?" I said confusingly, Monika then hugged me, "Don't you get it? if you die, I won't have anyone" she said and buried her face on my chest, "I don't want you dead yet..." she said tearing up, I hugged back, "Hey...It's fine...I'll makes sure that I won't literally die okay..." I said, she turned to me, "Really?" she said with tears in her eyes, I nodded, "I promise you that" I said, "You better...I don't like seeing you die" she said, I smiled, "Let's go and inform the others about this?" I asked, she nodded and wiped her tears away, I smiled, "Good..." I said, we then stood up and made our way to the living room only to find everyone sitting there and hanging out, I then called them out for attention and explained to them that we need to get out of here, they nodded in agreement and started to pack, I then headed to the room.

As I get into my room, I took my backpack, I then started going through the closets and drawers and there, I found a knife which I don't know how the protagonist got it, I found a pistol as well, I wonder if the protagonist is a criminal because of bringing this, I then brought some clothes to wear for back up, I then noticed the tablet on the desk, thinking, I grabbed it and put it in the bag, as I noticed the Portrait of Markov, I immediately grabbed it and put it in my bag, "I'm gonna be needing you someday..." I mumbled, I then put my pistol and knife on my belt since I have some pocket in it, I then went downstairs and found them ready.

Yuu had his sweater with his hoodie on and some jeans, his weapon that was shown is a knife probably given from Yuri..., Yuri is in her usual sweater and leggings, she also has the knife, Akai is on his blue shirt and jeans on, and has a gun...wait...A GUN!!! WHEN DID HE GET ONE!?, Monika is in her uniform and she has a bag of...?, "Hey Monika, what's in it?" I asked, she dump it down the floor and opened it, "Since you already know that I can create some scripts, you don't need to ask how I got it" Monika said, I then took some guns, I took the revolver and the KSG, I put the revolver on my back pocket and put my other gun around me since it has a belt, as I look at everyone, they were all ready, Monika got her own guns, and their unsurprisingly big, I then heard a knock, I slightly looked at the window without slightly being noticed and there was the same guy who almost shot me, but...He.Is....NATSUKI'S DAD, I widened my eyes, "What's wrong Y/N..." Natsuki said worriedly, I look at her with my deadly eyes, "I need him destroyed..." I said, "Who?" Sayori said, I ignored her and walked at the entrance, I pulled out my pistol and ready to shoot, I opened the door and saw Natsuki's dad, "READY TO DIE!?" he said crazily and pulled his gun out, I immediately ran to him and killed him through his forehead, I stood up, took my pistol and shot him multiple times, while the others watched in horror, I then stopped and looked at them while Natsuki's dad turned into pixels and shattered away, I looked at them dead in the eyes, "Let's destroy this..." I said, they then had their normal expression and nodded, we then head out.

As we're walking I searched through the tablet and found out how to get out of here, in school, there is a powerful computer that has the reality.exe in it, and there, will head to my room to where we came from, "Let's go to the school" I said, "Why?" Yuri asked, "There is this powerful computer that has the Reality.exe, and there heads to my room as the end" I explained, they all nodded, and we then headed to school.