"The 2nd day of the Literature club"

Your P.O.V

My alarm went off, I woke up, rubbing my eyes as I check the time,'6:45AM', hmm..seems early, I looked at the window, showing a sky, a sky full of beautiful clouds, I got out of my bed and walked towards the window, looking out, I see houses, I opened the window and the curtains flow in the air together with my hair, feeling the breeze, I felt satisfied by it, I smiled, Today's going to be the best day..., I thought, I then closed the window and went to the bathroom to have a bath.

Once I have finished I then wore my uniform, and looking at my alarm clock it's,'7:11AM', I went out of my room and into the kitchen and started finding something to eat, looking in the refrigerator, luckily there was eggs, milk, and some S/O/C(sausage of your choice,'if that's not what it was supposed to be called, then, I don't care, I'm loss of Eng-gwish'), I then took the eggs, milk, and got the frying pan next and made food.

I then put them on the table once I finished frying them, and I then grabbed the slice of bread on the kitchen table, and grabbed the S/O/C as well, I placed them all on the table and grabbed the plate and bread knife, I then started making sandwich for everyone, as for the milk, I poured some on their cups.

Finished preparing, I went to their rooms and woke them up one by one, they then went to the bathroom to prepare person after person, while I wait, I started eating my sandwich and drinking my milk,

Once I finished, the others came on time with their uniform on, and they started eating their breakfast.

I then put all the dishes on the kitchen sink once they finished their breakfast, we all got our school bag and went out of the house, locked the door and head to school, but of course before we head out, I told Akai to get Sayori, because obviously we can't leave her hanging...

Akai's P.O.V

I was told to get Sayori by Y/N, and I think I should be okay here, I mean, I'm scared, because she might..No I shouldn't think that, I love her, if she will do those things, it's better if I burn that piece of rope, and that's final, I will save her, I don't care if I die in this game, I just need her safe and sound, I'm now in front of her house, and if I know better, the Protagonist would always go in her house without permission or even knocking, I then went in without hesitation,"Sayori?"I called out, and no reply,"Sayori~"I called out again, and still no reply, she must be in her bedroom, I went upstairs and knock on her bedroom door, I called her name again, getting worried,"Sayori, if you don't open up I'll get in" I said worriedly, then suddenly the door swung open and there stood Sayori ready to go,"Sorry, sorry I just woke up earlier, ehehe"she apologised,"It's fine, it's fine, let's go?"I asked, she nodded and we both started walking.

Your P.O.V

As we all waited for Akai and Sayori, we also made some jokes to laugh about since all we talk about is saving the girls, anyways, just on time they came out of the house,"Ohayou!~"Sayori greeted,"Ohayou"I greeted back, and we all then head to school.

AFTER SCHOOL

School's over and it's time for the Literature club, and through that class felt like a second, I don't even know how I got here, then at Lunch I let Akai spend some time with Sayori and told him to give her some credit and encourage her and try not to make it too noticeable for her, because THEN she will be aware of it, and then it followed by the bell that rang, and right now I'm on my way to the Literature club, as I was in front of the Literature club, I held the door knob and slid it open, and went in,"Glad you didn't ran away from us Y/N"Monika teased, I smirked,"Don't worry, once I joined a club, I won't be running away from it"I said, Monika then giggled and went back to what she was doing, as I look around, Rei and Natsuki are reading manga, which I don't want to interfere with, Yuu and Yuri are reading a book, Akai and Sayori are having a conversation, and that leaves Monika, but it looks like she's doing paperwork, but it won't hurt to help right?, I walked towards her,"Hey Monika!"I greeted her with a smile, she looked up and put a smile,"Oh hey there Y/N-kun"She greeted back,"A nickname for me already huh"I said, she then giggled and said,"Ahaha, not really though, I just wanted a nickname for my boyfriend~"she tease, I blushed,"A-ah, I-It's not th-..."I'm lost of words, so speechless, how could I have been beaten by a girl?!,"Hey don't be nervous my love"she said reassuring me, I smiled, and continued talking to her.

FEW MINUTES LATERRR

After talking with Monika, she announced to begin sharing poems, I went to my bad and grabbed my notebook and turned to the page where the poem I wrote should, I then walked to Monika first to share poems with her,"Hey Monika, want to share poems?"I asked, "Sure Y/N-kun"she answered, we both then shared poems

After we read our shared poems, we both gave feed backs, she says she liked the poem I made, and she even gave me a tip for writing a poem, I then thanked her for the tip and went to share my poem to the others.

After sharing poems, Monika called out,"Okay everyone!"she said,"Now that we're done sharing poems, how did everyone feel about sharing poems?"she asked with curiosity, everyone replied with a positive tone except me,"Well what about you Y/N?, what do you think?"Monika asked,"Well it was actually fun, I learned a lot of things about writing"I answered,"That's great"She said, she then turned to all of us and announced,"Okay everyone!, now that the result of this activity was positive, let's do this again tomorrow"she said, we all nodded with understanding, we then started packing, while I pack, someone tapped my left shoulder, as I looked behind me, there stood Monika,"Hm?, what is it Monika?"I asked,"Well...I was actually wondering if...you know..."she said blushing,"..."I stayed silent, trying to understand her with my dense brain, and as I look around wondering if someone heard us, no one was here, but us alone, I looked back at her, her face is red, she then said,"Can I hangout with you today?"I blinked with a surprised face, she then said"J-just for a sleepover, since there isn't anything to do at home..", Well... I can't say no to my little adorable girlfriend,"Sure, why not"I said smiling, signing her a 'It's fine' smile,"Really?"She asked excitedly,"Mhm"I smiled,"C'mon then, I'm excited!"she beamed, she then held into my arm, I blushed, she smiled, and we both then started heading to my house.

____________________________________________________

FENISH, SORRY IF I HADN'T PUBLISHED ANYTHING YESTERDAY, IT'S BECAUSE THERE WAS A EFFING DRAMA WITH MY FRIENDS AND I WAS ACTUALLY STRESSED OUT, BUT DON'T WORR I'LL TRY PUBLISHING TOMORROW.

NOW..

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CHAPTER!