Chapter 3

BTS pov:

We all were practicing our dance when someone knocked on the dance studio. We all stoped dancing to see Bang PDnim there. "Hello! Bang PDnim." "Hello boys I came here to ask you about something". What would that be jin thought. "What do you want to ask us about Bang PDnim? Yoongi asked. Bang PDnim replied, " Actually I was thinking of adding one more person in the group. I want you to see the audition of him then tell me what you think about it. This is Jeon jungkook he is 15 years old." We were seeing the audition of the boy who bang pdnim wants to add in the group. "He has a nice voice and his singing is good to" namjoon said. Hoseok said, "you are right"."Oh! I will get one more baby" jin said. And I won't have to be the maknae anymore finally I can be a hyung" taehyung said. "Yes, you can be hyung tae" said jimin with a smile on his face. "We don't mind you can add him in the group and he is really good to" said yoongi. "Ok, I am happy that you agreed I will go now you can continue your practice" said bang PDnim.

Jungkook pov:

I was in my room playing with minnie. When will the reply of the audition will come I thought when I heard bammie call me. "Kookie! kookie! come down for a second here" shouted bammie. I was going down the stairs to see bammie "Why are you shouting bammie? What happened? I asked bammie who looked really excited for some reason. Bammie replied, "You have a letter from Bighit company. It must be about the audition open it and tell me what does it say. He handed me the letter i took the letter from him and opened it. I was shocked when I read the letter. The letter says I got selected.  Bammie said, "Oh! Next time you will get selected don't worry. "What are you talking about. I got selected in Bighit" I replied to bammie. "OMG! Congratulations" bammie said and  hugged me. I was so excited for tomorrow that I couldn't sleep  thinking about it at night.

Next day:

I was standing in front of the CEO office. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Come in" was the reply from inside. I opened the door and went inside. "You must be Jeon jungkook" said the man. "Yes, I'm jungkook. Nice to meet you" I told him. The man said, " I'm Bang Shi hyuk you call me bang pdnim in short." "Ok! bang pdnim" I said. "I will show you the member who you are going to joined" bang pdnim said. "Wait a minute member's. What are you talking about? I asked him. I was so confused what is he talking about I was thinking this when he said. "You are going to join a boyband group." "ok!" Was the only reply I gave him. I was so shocked first I find out that I passed the audition and now I am told that I'm joining a group. I was thinking all this while he was talking me with him to meet my new teammates. We stopped walking I saw him knocking on the door and going inside. I was standing behind Bang PDnim. I heard voice of my team members greeting bangpd-nim. "Ok, your new member is here." The stopped talking when the heard bangpd-nim say that. I'm so nervous. "Where is he" one of the boys ask. Bangpd-nim said, "Behind me". I moved to stand beside him. "Hello, I'm Jeon jungkook. I'm 15 years old. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself. "Boys why don't you introduce yourself" bangpd-nim told them. "Ok" they said in unison. "Hello, We are bts. I'm kim namjoon.  the leader of the group next was" the tall guy . "I'm kim seokjin. I'm the oldest in the group  "I'm Min Yoongi. I'm the second oldest in the group. Nice to meet you" the black hair guy said. "I'm Jung hoseok third oldest. Nice to meet you." "I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you" the small one said. " I'm kim taehyung. Nice to meet you." I was smiling looking at them as they finished introducing themselves. I can't wait I thought.