Chapter 6

Jungkook pov:-

I was hugging bammie I missed him so much. We heard noise coming from the background me and bammie turned to see all the hyung standing near the door and looking at us. "They saw me like this. So embarrassing" I thought. I buried my chest in his as more. I heard hyung all cooing at me. Bammie suddenly started talking to us like he was trying to distract everyone ,"Oh! kookie I have one more suprise for you." " Suprise! What suprise?" I asked bammie. "Kookie you wait here I will bring it for you" he said that went out. Bammie came back few seconds later I was surprised to see "Minnieee!" I shouted and ran to Minnie she jumped out of bammie's arm and came to me. I hugged her "I missed you so much Minnie" I told Minnie. Minnie looked like she was also happy to see me and was meowing .

Jimin pov:-

(Jungkook's cat her name is Minnie)

"Jungkook's cat name is minnie" I thought

"Jungkook's cat name is minnie" I thought. I felt someone looking at me I turned to see hyung and taetae looking at me with a smirk on their face. I know what they all were thinking and I started  blushing. I knew my face was bright red like a tomato. "Jungkook! Why did you had to name the cat Minnie" I asked him with a pout. He looked confused at first but few seconds later he understood what I meant. He started teasing my calling Minnie again and again not only that the cat minnie started meowing too. Bambam looked like he was trying not laugh but he couldn't hold back anymore and started laughing loudly with hyung.

Jungkook pov :-

I was teasing jimin hyung suddenly my eyes started glowing red in between. I used my mindlink to talk to bammie. I forgot I had removed the necklace when I went to bath. Its been a while too.

*Bammie, NEED. BLOOD. DRINK. Can't hold back.

Bammie understood what I want and said "jungkook I have lots of things I want to talk to you about lets go to your room. We both went to aur room. Once I was in my room we sat down on the bed. Bammie showed his neck so I could drink blood I could feel my vampire form coming out. My hair was red, my eyes was glowing red and my fangs had came. I opened my mouth and went close to bammie's neck and bitted his neck I could feel the blood going in my body. It felt good drink his blood after so long. In the corner of the bed I could see Minnie's eyes also glowing showing that I was in vampire form. Minnie is not any normal cat. She is very special cat. I was so into drinking bammie's blood that know one noticed that someone was looking at us through the door.

(Jungkook's vampire form)

Yoongi's pov:-

Bambam and jungkook went to jungkook's room to talk. "Well, I'm going back to my room. Call me when we are leaving" I told them. "Yeah sure hyung, we will call you when we are leaving" namjoon said. I was going to my room when I saw jungkook's door a little bit open I peeked inside to see I shouldn't have jungkook's head was on bambam's neck. I was about to leave when I saw something different about jungkook his hair was red, the cat was on the corner her eyes was glowing. And another thing I noticed was I could something red dripping it looked like blood. "It's like he is drinking his blood but it's not possible, right?" I thought. Then something clicked me *VAMPIRE*. I should go before the notice me. I went in my room without them noticing I was standing there. I was laying in the bed thinking about everything. "I will keep a eye on him." I thought.

Jungkook pov:-

I pulled away once my stomach felt full. "You good now" bammie asked me. "Yes I'm feeling better" I replied. "It was so long since I drank blood. I had to tell bangpd-nim to bring me red wine and I forgot to wear the necklace. I removed it when I went to take a bath." Bammie said "we should go. Your dad will be hear soon. Come on lets go". We went in the hall to see everyone only one person was not there was yoongi hyung. Just then we heard door bell ring tae hyung went to open the door it was my dad and manager sejin. "Are you all ready to go" dad asked us. "Yeah dad we all are ready. I will go call yoongi hyung" I replied.
Once everyone was here we went to my house everyone was excited about it. There was one person who was trying to act normal not to be  suspicious.We all talked then I saw we have reached my house. "We are here hyung" I told everyone. When I said that everyone turned to look out of the window and everyone's eyes was about to pop out anytime and mouth wide open. We all stepped out of the car  "Finally we reached my house" I said.

(Jungkook's house)

(Jungkook's house).