Chapter 29

Sorry for the wait. Here is the new chapter. I hope you all like it.

Since the day Namjoon, hoseok, and Jimin have confessed their feeling to there others all 7 of bts members have gotten very close.  Today it was just a normal sunny day for everyone except one person that was none other than jungkook since his clingy day was about to start.

Jungkook had woken up early then he usually does think it's their day off and he should be sleeping more. When he tried to close his eyes and tried to go to sleep but he just couldn't fall asleep. He removed the blanket and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and freshen up. After he got ready he went down to the hall. Jungkook himself didn't realize that his clingy day was about to start for the few days everyone has been so busy that he completely missed to remember it.

When jungkook arrived in the hall he noticed no one had woken up except him. Jungkook's stomach growled in hunger so he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone. Jungkook had already finished assembling the food on the table. He decided to wait and see if others would come down so they could eat together but no one came at one point he couldn't stop his hunger and decided not to wait for others and eat the breakfast himself. Soon others came down one by one they saw jungkook was watching a movie and breakfast was already prepared.

Jin looked at the jungkook and asked "kookie, did you prepare breakfast". Jungkook just hummed not looking away from the tv. Jungkook said, " I already eat so you guys can eat without me." Yoongi questioned, "Why didn't you wait for us?". Jungkook replied, "I was very hungry I tried to wait but I couldn't". Jungkook then looked away from the tv and looked at others. Before anyone could realize jungkook nuzzled to namjoon, everyone saw that jungkook's hair and eyes had changed. Tae looked at others " I think kookie's clingy day has started." Others nodded their head in approval.

Yoongi looked at namjoon and said "Namjoon you take care of him. We will have breakfast." Namjoon had a betrayed look "I don't even know what to do? This is the second time I have seen kook's clingy day. Shouldn't you three be looking at him since I don't have any experience."

Jin replied from the chair he was sitting"You, hobi and Jimin also need to learn how to take care of a kook on his clingy day.  You aren't doing it alone they will join you too." All of them had already seated in the chair. Namjoon carried the jungkook like a baby and sat down so he could have breakfast. With jungkook so clingy to namjoon he was having a hard time to eat but he somehow managed to finish eating.

Yoongi, Jin, and taehyung were enjoying to see then take care of kook like this. They felt happy. But just didn't tell them that they only needed to give him blood and he will be back to normal. After a few hours of watching others clumsily take care of kook, they decided to give him blood.

Yoongi sat on the sofa sitting next to Jimin in whose lap jungkook was clinging to. Yoongi revealed his neck and muttered, "Kook, here drink my blood." Jungkook turned his head and looked at yoongi as his eyes turned red. He removed himself from Jimin and sat on yoongi's lap. Everyone else has settled down on the couch. Jungkook came closer towards yoongi's neck. He licked his neck for a while before he bit hard on his neck. Yoongi groaned at the pleasure that he was feeling.

Hoseok saw yoongi showing his neck to the jungkook so he could drink his blood. Just as he bit yoongi everyone felt something, it delt good he didn't want this feeling to stop. Hobi saw everyone else was having a hard time they all were panting and breathing heavily.

Jimin who was sitting next to yoongi couldn't help but moan from the pleasure. Soon jungkook pulled away before he healed yoongi's neck. Jungkook leaned down closer to yoongi and kissed him on the lips. Jungkook probed his tongue inside yoongi's mouth. Everyone saw there tongue played with each other. He pulled away to let yoongi breath before he pulled Jimin's arm and kissed him the same way he kissed yoongi. Soon jungkook lips traced Jimin's neck making jimin to shudder a little. Jungkook started sucking on Jimin's neck giving him a hickey. Everyone else was vetting aroused by the scene before they could do anything a phone call interrupted them.

Jungkook groaned as he pulled away and took the phone from the table. He saw it was from his dad as he answered the call.

His dad said, "Hello kook, Today is your day off isn't it?". Jungkook answered yes. His dad then said " Then can you all come to bambam's house there is something important we want to talk about. It's important can you bring your mates with you."

"Sure I will bring them but what's wrong?" Jungkook asked with curiosity. His dad only said that he could speak on the phone and others need to know about it too so he would tell everyone together then cut the call making jungkook stare at the phone for a while. Before namjoon questioned him "Jungkook, what's wrong?". Jungkook looked up at them with his eyebrow furrowed " It was my dad he said there is something important he wants to talk. So he is asking us to to come at bambam's house now."

Everyone went to the Got7 house using the hidden room. Got7 was sitting on the sofa. When the say jungkook and others jinyoung told them they had been waiting for them. Bambam's dad called and said they had something important to talk to all of us. Both groups were curious what it was all about.