Chapter 22

Yoongi's pov:-

Right now all of us are standing outside krist house jin went and ring the bell. Soon the door was open it was saint who opened the door. "Come inside. We were all waiting for you P". We went inside following saint we reached the living room. We all sat down on the sofa. Krist asked jungkook geting on with the main topic "Nong you said ypu knew what was happening please tell us. What am I ?". Jungkook looked at us and replied "krist hyung and yoong hyung you both are neko". New hyung questioned "What's a neko?".

Jungkook said "Neko are part human and part neko. But there different types of neko but I don't know what kind they are? But this book can help you" Jungkook put both hands out and a book appeared on his hand. It was blue in colour an somehow I kew that book and felt familiar with it. Everyone looked at kook jin raised his eyebrow and questioning him "What is that book kook?". I opened my mouth "That book as every information about all the creature and everything right."

Kook nodded his head at that and said "I was going to ask how you knew. I had forgotten that you are also a prince". He put the book down on the table I asked krist to bring a knife no one questoned me. Jungkook knew what I was doing I took the knife and cut my palm. Everyone opened there mouth to speak but kook stopped them and told them to watch. I put few dops of blood on top of the book.

(This is the book)

(This is the book)

No one pov:-

Everyone watched yoongi has he cut his palm and put a few drops of blood on top of the book. Krist wanted to aske what he was doing but stopped when jungkook shaked his head telling him not to say anything. Yoongi speaked "I MIN YOONGI PERAWAT, NEXT TO THE THRONE AND HEIR OF KINGDOM". The book glowed and suddenly started talking "ACCEPTED" and it started to turn pages until it stopped. Jungkook was shocked at all this he didn't know this could happen. Jungkook looked at the book so he could read but the writing was different and he couldn't understand what it was.

Yoongi suddenly said the word SPEAK and book started speaking about what it was written on the book.

Jungkook's pov:-

I took yoongi hyung hand and lick his palm to where he cut his hand with the knife. the wound started to close up yooungi thanked me with a smile. The book started speaking and telling what the book had written.

No one pov:-

"PRINCE MIN YOONGI PERAWAT Was the strongest omega neko all around the world. He was the first omega that could surpassed an alpha in power. Know one had ever defeated him in fighting. Prince yoongi was a born royal dragon-phoenix neko . Prince yoongi also have a little brother Prince Min krist perawat he is the second strongest after prince yoongi.

Jungkook suddenly shuttered "O-o-oomega?". Everyone looked at jungkook with a questioning look on there face and some giving confuse look. Namjoon asked him"What about omega kook?". Jungkook replied "Do you even know what an omega is" they all shaked there head in a no. There are two types of neko