Chapter 15

Jungkook's pov:-
We all sat down on the sofa and bammie took the package and opened it to see it was the ring but the special thing about the ring made everyone shocked.... because the ring was an engagement ring that bammie's dad had sended . There was complete silence untill bambam broke the silence "why the hell did dad send me engagement ring?". "I have 2 reason  I might know why he send those rings to you. " I said. They all looked at me for answer jinyoung hyung said "and what might be that?". "First reason your dad knows about you all dating each other" I said trying not to smirk. "Whatttt" everyone said together. Bammie who was in shock said "how did he know that? Wait what's the second reason?". "You do know there is someone who loves to talk about what's going to your dad, right?" I said while looking at the dinning table where luke was sitting on his bat form. Everyone turned to see where I was looking it looked like bammie got the idea what I was trying to say.

Bammie looked at luke and asked him "luke did you by chance told dad about it?".  "what's wrong with telling him it went well right?" Luke ran away as soon as he finished saying this. "So what does we do with this ring" jaebum hyung asked. "Well bammie's dad send this ring so you can form a pack" I told them. "So can we start now to form a pack  I mean"yugyeom asked while tilted his head. "But won't you need to draw a tattoo so that" yoongi hyung asked. "But we are not good with drawing. Kookie can you draw for us?" Bammie asked. "Sure I don't mind bring me a paper and pencil to draw" you said. Jackson went and came back with paper and pencil. I started drawing few minutes later I had finished the drawing the tattoo I showed them and asked if they like it or not they all loved it.

( Pack tattoo).

"By the way where do you want the tattoo to appear?" Jin hyung asked  who was listening to us

"By the way where do you want the tattoo to appear?" Jin hyung asked  who was listening to us. "What do you mean by that?" Youngjae asked curiously. "When you form a pack the tattoo will appear wherever you want that's why jin hyung asked where do you want to appear? We all decided thighs would be best and others wouldn't see there " tae said who was holding yoongi hyung's hand. They thought for few minutes until they all came to a decision that they wanted the tattoo in their chest on the left side. "We should start now then kookie do tell me what I have to do" bammie asked me. I nodded my head we went and stood with other while bammie was standing where there was a space. I told him what he had to say. He said "I AND SON Of BHUWAKUL FAMILY WHO HAS LIVED FOR 151 YEARS, ORDER YOU TO FULFILL MY COMMAND"  and a magic circle came and started glowing with ring glowing as well. "Mark hyung come inside the circle" bammie said and mark hyung stepped inside the magic circle.

 "Mark hyung come inside the circle" bammie said and mark hyung stepped inside the magic circle