Chapter 18

Bts pov:-

It was early in the morning everyone was sleeping in their room. Sleeping without any noise until someone rang the doorbell. Jin woke up with doorbrll ringing he went down the stairs to open the door. When he opened the door it was none other than jungkook's dad with a sleepy group of got7 who were in their pajama's and holding their pillow on there chest. "Si..." Jin was about ask when he was stopped by kookie's dad saying "call me dad you are my son mates". Everyone came inside to the hall. Got7 members went to the sofa took there place. They were so sleepy they fell asleep.

Dad asked jin "where is jungkook and the remaining members is want to talk to them about something important". "They are sleeping in there room" jin said. Dad said he was going to wake them up. He went up the stairs. ""Why are you all here by the way?" Jin asked others curious. Jinyoung who was a little bit awake looked at jin "we were all sleeping when uncle came and said he had something to talk with you all. He said it was very important we didn't even had the time to change our clothes so came like this". As soon as jinyoung finished saying this we heard a loud shout of dad calling jungkooks name. It was so loud that others would have woken up. Even got7 members who were sleeping woke up startled

Soon dad came down with jungkook and others coming down behind him. Others were shocked to see that even yoongi had woken up. Once everyone came and settled down. Jungkook asked his dad sleepy "what was so important that you came here so early in the morning?".
Dad pointed his fingers at namjoon,jimin and hobi "you three do uoy know what mates mean?". Three of them looked at each other before namjoon said "all we know that is it's something like a group."  Dad said "you could say that but in simple way you all are also his husbands. You are all right with it". When dad said the word husband three of them were blushing mess. They nodded there head saying "yes, its alright". We were all smiling. Dad gave jungkook something in a package "here jungkook this is mates ring put it on them". Jungkook took the package and asked dad while he pointed at got7 members  "what about them don't they need it too?". "The ring they are wearing when they formed a packs are mates ring" Dad replied.

Dad looked like he rembered something "yoongi and jaebum since you to are the leader of the pack make sure to take care of both of them(bambam and jungkook) even thought they should be the one taking care of you all as per there age". Jin asked dad curious "what do you mean by they should be the one taking care of us as per there age but they are only 20 and 21 years old". Dad replied "that's just their human age in vampire age they are much older then any of you here." Yoongi asked them "what are your vampire age bambam,kookie?". Jungkook and bambam looked at each other and said together "I am 150 years old" "I am 151 years old". All of the members were shocked that they were this much older. Yoongi said "you all used to say I was a grandpa but you can be a grandpa you are much older then me". That comments made jungkook pout hard and others to laugh at this. After talking few minutes dad and got7 went back to there house. Got7 had a tour at america so they had to go back.

Jungkook's dad pov:-

While I waas talking with everyone I noticed something that onr of the got7 members aura was different than others that i couldn't pinpoint what it is. There is something that we haven't find out about him. Something we don't know yet. I have to go and search what it is that I don't know about. I won't tell them yet or they will be scared.

Hobi pov:-

After talking with jungkook's dad namjoon and jimin went to take a shower. Jin hyung went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast as they were already awake. Tae , yoongi and kook were on the sofa cuddling and sleeping. I rembered that they had said something about tattoo but i didn't hear where it was going to appear since we were so confused. I started removing my clothes one by one to see where ir was. Jin stopped halfway and was looking at me and said "what the heck are you doing removing your clothes". That woke tae,yoongi and kook up but i didn't reply my pant was halfway when I saw the tattoo on my thigh "so this were the tattoo is". Yoongi asked me "you were searching for the tattoo". "Yes why" i was confused why they asked that. Jin said "you should have just asked as you didn't have to remove all your clothes". I looked down and see that the only thing covering me was my underwear and pant that was halfway. I started blushing hard and put all my clothes back " i didn't think of that. After wearing all my clothes back I ran to my room to take a shower.

Jungkook pov:-

Hobi hyung ran to his room. Since we were all awake we also went to take a shower. After taking a bath i came down to see others were already there and jin hyung was putting the food on the table.  I went to jin and gave hin a good morning kiss. He was shocked but he didn't say much but he smiled as soon as I pulled away. I also went and gave a good morning kiss to tae and yoongi they kissed me back and smiled. I looked remaining three to see they were blushing to see as kiss. I smirked that didn't went unnoticed . Yoongi looked at me thinking what i was going to do.

Namjoon's pov:-

I saw jungkook kissing jin, tae and yoongi. I started to blush I noticed jimin and hobi were blushing too. Since i was stilled not used this mate thing. Jungkook called me suddenly when I turned to look at him I felt something on touching my lips. It took me sometimes to realize that kook was kissing. I gasped he took that chance to kiss me more deeply. After few minutes he pulled away I was breathing hard. The only thing that was going through my mind was what just happened. He did the same thing to jimin and hobi too. After he kissed hobi he said "you will have to get used to this morning kiss." Tae , jin and yoongi also gave us a kiss before we started eating breakfast. All three of us were dazed because of the kiss.