Chapter 25

Everyone were listening to jungkook quietly as he told them about bambam. Got7 were horrified when they thought of their boyfriend struck with an arrow. Jimin questioned with his eyebrows raised "So in a way bambam doesn't know it was you who turned him right?". Jungkook nodded his head in agreement. Just then there was a pretty loud thunder and light went off. There was a small noise but just then the light came back. Namjoon just then noticed yoongi wasn't with them. Namjoon looked around to see if yoongi was there but he couldn't find him. Gun saw that and asked him "Namjoon, what happened?". Namjoon replied to him "yoongi hyung isn't here?". Everyone looked around to see namjoon was saying the truth.

Just then ray had a noise coming from the above he saw a nine tailed fox struck in the chandelier. Ray called out to  everyone "Ehmm, guys yoon-yoon iis up there?". Everyone looked to see were ray was pointing. They  saw a nine tailed fox looking around.  Saint asked "Why is P'yoongi up there and why that form?". Jin looked up at yoongi "Yoongi , can you jump down?". Yoongi in his kitsune form shaked his head. Jinyoung looked at krist "Do you have any stool or something so that we bring him down." Krist shaked his head saying they didn't have anything.

Vamp looked jungkook "kookie hyung when don't you go and bring him down. Others didn't knew what they were talking about but luke knew it well. Jungkook sighed he removed the locket and the ring gave it to the person who is closest to him that was taehyung. Everyone was watching jungkook closely.

Jungkook closed his eyes and started concentrating soon jungkook's clothes changed something started sprouting from his head it looked like a horn and wings spread from his back. Jungkook opened his eyes again his eyes had changed colour to golden. He looked like a... Devil.

(This is how the devil form is)

Everyone who was present in the room couldn't help but gap with wide eyes. Jungkook saw this and asked with his head titled a little "What? Why are you looking at me like that?". Off said "Is your wings real?". Jungkook nodded his head.

Jungkook fluttered his wings and flew upwards and stopped himself in from the chandelier where yoongi was struck. He took yoongi hyung in his hand. In other room where bambam was sleeping had also changed which had caused him to wake up. When bambam saw he had changed he went down the stairs and said "What happened? Why did jungkook changed?". Everyone turned toward bambam who looked a lot like jungkook his head had horns and wings in his back only difference was his clothes was black in colour and jungkook's was white in colour.

Luke said "Yoonie hyung got stuck up there in kitsune form". Yugyeom questioned "Why are in that form?". "We royal vampires can change into three form. Me and kookie can turn ourselves into a cat. For our second form we wanted something that would make us look like brothers or like a twin. We both gained this form together. I can choose if I want to change or not but since I was weak I changed as well. In this form we are called devil twins" Bambam explained. Jackson said "What is the third form?". Bambam replied "Our third form is twin angel in this form we have black wings in angel form we have white wing." Bambam changed and his wings turned white and his hair grew and went past his shoulder. His eyes changed colour and turned into rainbow coloured eyes.

(This is how jungkook looks in angel form

(This is how jungkook looks in angel form.)

(This is how bambam look in angel form)

Jungkook's look changed as well. Jungkook felt bambam being awake  he took yoongi and came down.