4

It was definitely colder in London today as we approached Colchester castle, somewhere I had actually been a few years ago when Connor and I came here for a family thing. As we walked up Shane panned the camera to me .

"Ivy, didn't you say you came here before?" Shane asked and I nodded looking over the castle.

"Yup. I came to London a couple of years ago and the person I was with decided we should go sight seeing, this was one of our stops." I said and Shane nodded.

"Did you seen any ghosts?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"No I actually didn't. But I did get some weird vibes." I said and Ryan just looked at me almost excitedly. The minute we were in the castle there was no time for explanation, we made our way straight towards where the basement was.

"This looks actually terrifying. Why did I ever agree to this?" I questioned to myself quietly but Ryan turned around when we got down the steps.

"Actually, it's in the contract." He said and I just stuck my tongue out at him. We walked into a kind of side room thing and if You were to say that this place wasn't really creepy, you'd be extremely wrong. When we walked into the room Ryan heard something I opened my eyes widely as Shane walked over to Ryan pointed where it came from.

"Hello!" He called into the small space and I just looked to my camera as they acted like idiots.

"This is your men, actual children." I said and Shane came back out with cob web on his head. We walked over to another little walk way that looked the exact same as the one before.

"You look ridiculous with that cobweb on your head." I remarked, looking at Shane.

"It's still in there?" He questioned and I stepped forward. He leaned forwards so I could get the web but as I brought it back from his head, it went into Ryan's mouth, who then proceeded to act as if he was dying. I laughed loudly and the realised actually how spooky this place was.

For the rest of the night it was pretty un productive, The spirit box said some stuff, Ryan got scared by a flag and then, Ryan broke the news to be about going into a witch dungeon where literally hundreds of woman died.

"This is the witch dungeon." Ryan said, looking to both Shane and I.

"That's very very unnecessary." Shane said and I just looked at Ryan who looked like he was about to kill Shane.

"That's what it's called." Ryan said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just saying there were probably weak feeble woman-" Shane started while Ryan talked over the top of him. Shane was the first to lock himself in and of course I would be the last, again. Once Shane came out Ryan went in straight after him.

"This sucks, I wanna go to bed." I complained and Shane just laughed.

"I'll agree with you on that." Shane said and I just smirked and looked back towards the door, where Ryan emerged from a few moments later. I went in and sat down on the floor where Shane and Ryan sat minutes before.

"Okay, I don't have a spirit box do if you wanna talk, there's a great mic you can speak into." I said and closed my eyes for a few seconds, the sound of tapping making me open my eyes. "Guys in that you?" I asked bud no one answered. "If anyone is here, could you tap." I said and a few seconds later, a tapping noise came from beside me. "Nope, fuck this shit. I'm out." I said, quickly getting up and rushing towards the door. I opened it to reveal two confused looking boys. "Let's go." I said and they both just nodded.

We made our way out of Colchester castle and into a car we had rented. We drove back to the hotel and I happily grabbed some food from the vending machine.

"Hey, Ivy. We're gonna have a few drinks before everyone goes to bed at a all night pub down the road. Wanna join?" Shane asked but I shook my head and smiled.

"No I'm okay, i think I'll just go for bed." I said and he nodded, waving to be before leaving. I walks over to the elevator and went to my room. When I got in, I changed and grabbed the juice and food I got from the vending machine. But a small knock at the door made me stiffen.

"Who is it!" I called, my heart in my throat.

"It's Ryan, I have wine." He said and I smiled and opened the door, allowing him to come in with two bottles of wine. He handed me one and I laughed as he opened his. "I think we need this after the hell we've been through the last few days." He said and I just laughed again.

"Gotta agree with you on that." I said and we clinked our wine bottles together and lay on my large bed. After half a bottle I was already in the clouds and Ryan and I tiredly shared random facts.

"Who did you come here with last time you were in London?" Ryan asked and I looked at him, my feelings and body numb from the emotions of Connor.

"My ex boyfriend Connor." I said and Ryan looked at me with confusion in his face.

"Wait as in like Connor, the one who dropped the chicken nuggets at McDonalds?" He asked and I nodded, looking back on the memory.

"What happened with you two?" Ryan asked and that's when the emotional side of wine drunk me kicked in. Tears welled in my eyes and I realised there was no point of keeping it in.

"Long story or short?" I asked and Ryan looked at me.

"Long." He said, sitting up against the headboard as I stayed laying on my back. I closed my eyes and thought of the moments.

"It happened over the space of two months it started in April. First off it was small things, like telling me my hair was messy and my clothes looked gross, or I didn't smell nice or that he didn't like the way I walked. Then it was a bit more, he started telling me I was nothing, a waste of space and so on. Then on April the 20th he back handed me across the face after I shrunk one of his t shirts." I said looking to Ryan who wore pain on his face.

"He apologised and I forgave him, forgetting about the whole thing, he was nice to me for a while, he bought me things and made me feel pretty again. Then it all happened to quickly, the vase was in his hand and my cheek was stinging, he threw it to the floor, the glass was everywhere. I was terrified so I left" I said and Ryan stared at me.

"Why didn't you tell Shane or I?" He asked and I choked on my tears, taking a second to regain my composure.

"Because I was scared Ryan, I thought I was the problem, I thought I was being stupid. Now I can't even hear his name without either freaking out or crying." I said and Ryan just hugged me as I cried.