12

As soon as I got home, I hugged Lilly so freaking hard, I'm pretty sure I popped the bone in my arm that I broke when I was 10. She laughed and hugged me back just as tight. She had died her hair a bright pink colour and looked hot as fuck.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as we sat down on the couch with a glass of wine in hand.

"Yeah I feel a lot better, although sometimes I get dizzy or feel sick and I still get like really hot and cold sometimes, but apart from that I'm good." I said with a smile, taking a sip from my wine.

"How are you?" I asked and she just laughed and I looked at her confused.

"I'm not sure, I'm a big as you were before you left. I'm all over the place, Richard and I had a fight the day you left, then Rex had to be taken to the vet because he wasn't well and I was just feeling really overwhelmed." She said with a slight laugh and I sat up.

"You should have called Lil, Kieth or one of the guys could have come round and helped. They wouldn't mind just coming round to give you a hug if you needed it." I said and she sighed and slumped further into the couch.

"I know but I didn't wanna seem as though I was over reacting, if was all stupid." She said and I shook my head as I noticed how upset she was getting.

"What happened with Richard?" I asked, getting a little closer so she could placed her head on my shoulder.

"He was angry I was going home for New Years because their having a big New Year's Eve party and he doesn't want me to miss it. Then I told him I was going back with you and he just started mouthing off about you, so I just left. He was upset I could tell." Lilly said, sniffing as she finished talking. I waited a second before talking, not sure if she wanted to say anything else.

"Well, I was thinking about staying home for New Year's Eve and then travelling home for New Year's Day because there's a buzzfeed New Year's Eve party and I missed it last year, so I don't wanna miss it this year." I said with a laugh and she sat up.

"Really?" She questioned. I nodded and laughed as she hugged me.

"You know Lil, you don't have to come back with me if it's causing a problem." I said as she pulled away and looked at me like I was dumb.

"Do you really think I'd miss your mums chocolate cake? That shit is so good." She said, laying her head back in my shoulder while I laughed.

***

It was a week till Christmas, the office was fully decked out with Christmas gear and I happily plodded towards Ryan who looked confused down at his computer.

"What you doing?" I almost sang, sitting on the edge of his desk.

"Just looking over the footage from our trip." He said, not taking his eyes off of the screen, I took that as a opportunity to leave but Shane was there before I could fully leave.

"Keith and Zach were looking for you to film s but in their video." Shane said and I quickly got up, now noticing that Ryan was staring at us.

"Shit yeah, I forgot about that." I said, quickly running off to where The try guys were. "Alright lads, what's the agenda." I said and Keith just smiled.

"Ah there She is, now stand over there and don't speak." He said pointing towards a green wall. I looked to Eugene and Ned who just nodded, I slowly walked over to the wall and stood.

"Now what?" I asked and Zach ran out, splashing me with actual chocolate. "What. The. Fuck." I said, not sure if I was angry or happy. I licked my lips and wiped my glasses as I stared at the guys, who were in stitches.

"I hate you all." I whispered angrily. I watched as Shane came into the room, which was now covered in Chocolate, but I had just they put tarps around the place. Shane laughed, like almost crying laugh and I just stared angrily at them.

"Come here then Madej." I said, opening my arms and without a thought Shane just walked into them, also covering himself in chocolate. "You're a loser." I laughed and he just hugged me tightly, transporting some of the chocolate onto himself.

I then decided, to walk into the office with Shane following behind my co worked laughed and took photos while I posed and made funny faces. It was a great time, but then the chocolate started to set so I had to get changed. Lucky I always kept a spare pair of clothes for events like this on me. I pulled on the oversized Christmas jumper and a fresh pair of jeans, washing my hair in the bathroom and tying it into a ponytail. I ended up walking around with socks on cause I had no extra shoes.

"Ivy, can I talk to you for a second?" Ryan asked with a smirk on his face. I nodded and we made our way over to one of the little quiet rooms down the hall. "Watch this." He said, turning his laptop to face me. I looked at the screen, it was Shane and I, in Rolling hills asylum.

"Oh my god that was like porn, imagine the title for that sex tape." I said and Ryan just looked at me shocked but also amused.

"So you and Shane are a couple?" Ryan asked and I nodded smiling.

"Indeed we are." I said and Ryan just stared at me.

"Wouldn't it have been easier to tell me that when we left to go on our trip, so you guys didn't have to hide it?" Ryan asked and I thought for a second.

"Your right. We should have told you, I'm sorry Ryan." I said and he just stood up with a laugh.

"Oh guys I knew, those times I asked Shane to hang out after work before we left for the trip, y'all were getting freaky." Ryan smirked and I just groaned, shaking my head and making my way out of the room.

"Freaky. Hey that kinda goes with the job." He said to himself and I just groaned again.