18

Days past and I felt nothing but pain, in my chest, in my head and everything where else. Shane tried his best to keep me happy but I was uncomfortable at the thought of Connor being in my house, seeing my things and being out there.

I watched as Ryan laughed with Curly who just smile and nodded, Shane talked to Sara and I smiled lightly. I realised how different he was, talking to people that weren't Ryan or I. Alright he was still an ass, he spoke more gentler and had a better understanding of us. I shrugged off the thought and sent him a playful look as he looked to me. He excused himself from Sara who was now talking to Ryan and Curly.

"Hey there girlfriend. Wanna go buy some lunch and then eat it?" Shane questioned in a humours tone and I smiled and nodded.

"I would love to go buy lunch with you boyfriend." I humoured back and he just laughed. I grabbed my jacked and we walked out of the office with Shane's arm around my shoulder and mines around his back. We walked out of the building and down the road towards a small cafe which we had eaten at a few times.

"This place is so nice, I never get tired of it." I shared as Shane and I sat down at the small booth we usually sat at.

"Yeah it is pretty nice. It's also supposedly haunted." Shane said and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you finally becoming a Bregara?" I asked and Shane laughed.

"Oh god no." He said and I just smiled and sipped on my coffee they had sat down in front of us.

Shane and I had been dating for a whole month and a half. I'd never felt this way with someone, not even wen Connor. I was happy when I was sad around him, he also found ways to lift my spirits of keep me busy and I loved him for that.

"What you thinking about?" Shane asked and just smiled warmly at him as he sipped on his coffee.

"How great it feels to be sitting across from Shane Madej." I smirked and he just smiled, placing a kiss on my lips and sitting back in his chair.

***

Shane and I got back back to the office about an hour later to see Ryan waiting for us, a look of both happiness but anxiousness.

"Okay so, our next stop is Savannah Georgia, first we'll be visiting Moon River brewing, Sorrel-weed mansion and then to California for Montezuma mansion." Ryan spoke towards Shane and I as we came into the office. "We leave in a week and we'll be gone for about a week or two." Ryan explained and I looked up to Shane and we both nodded.

"That's fine Ry." I said smiling towards him before taking my seat at my desk, Ryan and Shane moved back to their desks and I decided to scroll through Twitter on my desktop cause I didn't usually. If was boring as usual, I liked and replied to some tweets. But as I scrolled down an article came up.

'Ivy winters house broken into by supposed ex boyfriend, read article to find out more'

My heart dropped in my chest and I called Shane over, him and Ryan both came over and I sat back in my chair. Both guys looked over the article and I held back tears, the thought of people knowing about Connor made my stomach churn.

"It's okay Ivy, everything with me fine." Shane said leaning over my desk, Ryan placed his hand on my back and I just stared at the headline, my secret was out.

***

Liked by 49,206Spookylas_: Hey Guys

Liked by 49,206
Spookylas_: Hey Guys. So I stumbled upon an article today from a popular news site I guess and I just wanna talk about that for a second. I know a lot of you are very concerned and I'd just like to say I'm fine. Yes my house was broken into and yes it was by someone who was in my life and no longer is. I'm very shaken up about it and I would have rather it came from me not a stupid news article that made it sound like I was hurt. Lilly and I are safe, thankfully we were back in Scotland when it happened. Rex, Pepper and Willow are also safe thankfully. Shane is also alright and was obviously a bit shaken up by the situation. I love each and every one of you so much 💛

View all comments

Username1: I read the article and definitely panicked. I'm glad you and Lilly are okay ❤️

Username2: it's a bit shit of the news site to report on something that's so private smh

Username3: Pep's so cute x

Shanemadej:💛
|
Spookylas_: 💛
|
Username4: The cutest x

Username5: I heard her boyfriend was abusive and that's why she left
|
Username6: what the fuck, even if that was true you have no right to come on here and say those things. She might be hurting about the situation and the last thing she needs is someone like you commenting that shit

Spookylas_ liked this comment

Shanemadej liked this comment