27- nuns and confessions

Peter stood there transfixed at Simi and the other guy

Peter stood there transfixed at Simi and the other guy. He didn't need anyone to explain what was going on between them to him. His heart fluttered as he stared at them and for a moment, he wanted to go over and hit the guy.
When he saw Simi stand, he rushed out of the restaurant and chided himself for falling so hard for a girl. His phone beeped in his pocket and took it out to see a message.

AA: Are you there yet? I'm on my way.

No, I've left. Maybe tomorrow.

AA: I thought you said today was good.

It was but something came up.

AA: Alright. See you tomorrow.

Peter turned back to look at the tinted windows of the restaurant. The girl he really liked was in there having a date with another guy. Even though she had led him on that she also liked him. He walked away, his heart beating with anger.

 After Peter rushed out of her sight, Simi sat back down and continued her chat with Kamara

After Peter rushed out of her sight, Simi sat back down and continued her chat with Kamara. There was too much at stake and she couldn't let a crush she had on a guy ruin that.

"Who was that?" Kamara asked her.

She threw her hair to one side acted nonchalantly, "Just a friend of mine."

"Seems to me he's more than just a friend," Kamara replied and continued, "but back to business, I know something about your friend who passed away."

Simi got excited but didn't let it show. "You do?"

Kamara crossed his hands narrowed his eyes, "Yeah but you have something I want. Those photos."

"I'll get them to you when you tell me what I want to know," Simi sat up higher.

"Chill has been on campus for a while now. I came to meet it and so did the SRC president before me. Anyone who tries to expose what is going on gets silenced forever. Your friend, Elder tried to blackmail one of the drug peddlers, who apparently told one of the bosses, I don't know who they are. I get my facts from hearsay sources so I don't know their credibility."