40- de Heer and forson holdings

Jamal glared at Abby for a moment and burst into laughter

Jamal glared at Abby for a moment and burst into laughter. He held his midsection and hunched down as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. When he looked up, Abby was the one glaring now; her arms crossed.

"I don't see what's so funny,"

"Did Forson put you up to this?" Jamal managed to ask before bursting into laughter again.

This shouldn't have been even remotely funny to him but he had spent half his day, anxious or sad and he would take joke, no matter how insensitive it was.

Abby gave a sigh and waited for Jamal to stop laughing. All the while, what she wanted to do was give him a good punch to shut up and listen to her.

Jamal finally straightened himself up "How dumb do you think I am?"

The laughter lingered on his face and he was nowhere near believing that Abby was an undercover federal agent.

"We don't have much time Jamal. Dr. de Heer will get to know Peter gave a copy of the List to you guys sooner or later. When she does, all of you are as good as dead." Abby poured out.

Every smiling muscle on Jamal's face disappeared and was replaced by a frown. "Are you being real right now?"

Abby put a finger on his lips. "Please lower your voice."

Jamal brushed Abby's hand away harshly, "Don't touch me. What do you mean by 'we are all good as dead'?"

"I think you know what I mean. If they find out you beat Peter for the List, you, Simi, Malachi and even your sisters-,"

"How do you know about my sisters and about Peter?" Jamal cut her off.

"Have you been listening to me? I work with the NSA. We know everything about you guys."

Jamal shook his head and poked Abby's chest with his finger. "I've seen you a few times at Forson's house. You're one of those who sold Chill for him."

"I was undercover," Abby rolled her eyes and continued, "To find out about a tip we received. Then Elder showed me -,"

The knob of Abby's door was twisted from the outside and when it wouldn't budge, a jingle of keys followed. Someone was trying to enter the room.

"Shit my roommate, sorry about this," Abby said.

"Wait Elder showed you what?"

Abby didn't answer but smashed her lips against Jamal's. He looked at her dumbfounded and she rolled her eyes at him. It was the worst time ever but Jamal hadn't been this close to another girl for so long. He felt a twitch in between his thighs that kept growing.

Lucky for him, Abby's roommate entered to find their lips locked and stopped in her tracks. "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Abby pretended to be surprised and pulled out of the kiss quickly. She smiled at her roommate and
held Jamal's hand,
"I'm sorry for all this babe. I promise I will explain everything but you have to get it for me."