9+10

Howdy howdy kids 🤠

So sorry to interrupt your reading, but I want to know which cover you guys like better! I couldn't choose. I just wanted to change the old one because I found some nicer aesthetic pictures, and I wanted the title to be easier to read. I seriously can't decide between these two so pleeeaaassseeee tell me what you like better, thanks! <3

 I seriously can't decide between these two so pleeeaaassseeee tell me what you like better, thanks! <3

I just kept walking straight with Ryan until we found the kitchen that housed our friends

I just kept walking straight with Ryan until we found the kitchen that housed our friends. Gabriel had two bottles in his hands, and Jordan was grabbing cups. 

"Okay," Gabriel said. "We're playing spin the bottle. You have to kiss whoever it lands on, and you can only skip if you want to take a shot of...whatever the fuck these are mixed together. Both people have to do it or else, uh, you die or something. No bitch-kisses, it's gotta be real shit. Got it?" We all agreed to his rules and went into the living room and found an empty corner. Some other kids had joined us, and we sat in a circle. I sat next to Chelsea and across from Ryan. It was too dark to see him, but I could tell he was staring at me.

"I wanna start!" Jordan said cheerily. She spun it hard, and we all watched as it landed on some random guy. He was kind of cute, I guess. He had dark, black hair (maybe? I'm not sure, it was dark) and pale skin that had a nice contrast.

She leaned over and kissed him, placing her arm over the back of his neck, and he put his hands on her hips, pulling her body against his. I kind of wished that were Ryan and I. I really wished that were Ryan and I. He was on my mind entirely too much. She fell back into her spot with a goofy smile. 

"Okay, we'll go clockwise, I guess," she said which meant Ava was next. She spun it, and it landed on Ryan. I looked at Ryan, jealousy burning inside me that I refused to show.

"Well, if the bottle commands it," he said, looking straight at me with a sly smirk. He seemed to find it funny, so I just took a deep breath and let it go. He turned towards Ava and pressed his lips on to hers. She grabbed his shoulders, keeping him close as she kissed him back.

When they moved away, a few other people went until it was Chelsea's turn. When the bottle landed on me, I shook my head. I would rather die, and that was no exaggeration.