Preface

I never wanted to have a baby at the age of 17. It's not like I planned it. I mean I knew there was ways to prevent it, but I never thought it would happen to me. I mean Diego and I were dating for two years. I trusted in him and he trusted in me.
One night we were in the back of his Dads Mustang and one thing led to another. After I found out I was pregnant he was the first person I told. He had a minor panic attack because his parent were strictly religious. So we told my mom first. Of course if you knew my mom you'd know she gets over emotional and began to cry. She was really happy but also disappointed in me. It was three months before we told Diego's parents. They were shocked. They screamed and screamed at us. They demanded that either I give the baby up for adoption or Diego enlist.
So I said goodbye to the boy I love for a year and a half. The pregnancy was really hard without him. I did a lot of things by myself. I sent his as many pictures as I could of the ultrasounds and my baby belly but I never got a answer back.
I was six months pregnant when I found out I was having a girl. Diego and I had always talked about baby names. If it was a boy, Timothy Diego Alexander Martinez and for a girl Violet Charlie Martinez. Since Charlie is my dads names and Charlotte is Diego's Aunt.  On October 10th I had my daughter, Violet.
It has been three months since then. I decided to move in with my father after Violet was born. People started rumors Diego left me. And just other nasty hurtful things. I couldn't take it. I said goodbye to my mom and left to live my sister and father.
And that is where our story begins.

^^^ Alexandria Lynne Swan

^^^ Violet Charlie Martinez

^^^ Diego Hector Martinez