I'll use you

"I wanna try some stuff."  Kaidou texted saiki.

"Stuff???" Replied saiki excitedly.

"Yeah, thought bout what you said.   I wanna... you know." He sent nerviously.  He sat cross legged on his bed watching the 'typing' notification coming on his screen, indicating saiki was typing back.

"Use me? ;) " he sent quickly

"Yeah, if you dont mind.  I thought about it.  Id like to try some things."

"But what things?"

"Kissing maybe.... hand holding"  he felt like a kid

"Ill kiss you where ever you want. xoxo"  Saiki smirked to himself sending the message.  Oh the things he will do with his hands... like hand holding.   He thought to himself dirty thoughts.  

"Lips will be just fine" he absentmindedly texted trying to be sarcastic.  

"Lips, neck, shoulders, chest, there are options" He sent, maybe pushing the subject.   

"Ha, ya.. Im actually scared, you know you are my best friend..  I reaaaalllyy dont wanna mess that up.   What if I value having you in my life more than I am willing to risk that?"  Where did that come from Kaidou thought as he messaged saiki.   He was scared to lose his best friend.  scared of not having saiki in any way in the end.   

"Cute, you know you are so cute."

"what do you mean? lol"  

" well my little jet black wings... you are scared of losing me.   you think if we try some stuff out that it'll ruin our friendship.   Dont you think then, that means you like me a lot more then you know? like, you think youll lose me if it doesn't  work out and you'd rather be safe and keep me in your life one way or another, I think that means im the perfect person to fuck around with if you care about me so much."  Saiki was blushing to himself thinking about kaidou being a cute nervous little bean.

"I think you have a good point.  but what if I am not gay? it'll be awkward between us."

"well, hun, its already going to be awkward if we stop now, I mean we've already done some things, that kiss?"

"Oh yeah, i guess... but i mean we havnt gone that far.   what if I'm not gay, will you hate me?" 

"NEVERRRR, never could never will, youre mine kaidou, I'll be there always.  also if youre not gay, I'll have to turn you.  lol." 

 saiki texted and sent a shirtless pic.   KAidou opened the message and saw that.  damn... Saiki looked really good.   Kaidous heart started to race.    He wasnt sure what to say so he turned his phone off.    he was going to defiantly use saiki.... well not use him.