Good Morning

Siaki woke up when he heard some loud thoughts coming from kiadous mother.  that coupling with the door unlocking and her entering the house worried him a bit.  he quickly dressed, and poofed back to his own home.   kinda rude to leave kaidou but when his mom wakes him up, he'll be thankful the pink haired one left. 

-------

siaki popped back into his own bedroom right as his dad barged in

"OH SIAKI MY BELOVED SON IM GOING TO BE LATE TO WORK-" Siaki cut him off and pushed him out the door and locked it

The boy quickly changed clothes and put on his power supressor ring.   He needed a bit of a nap, but seeing as he just changed that would be impracticle.   So he settped for sitting in his chair and watching his tv shows.

---------

meanwhile kaidou woke up when there was a knock at his door.

he shot up out of bed when he heard his mom calling his name.  she barged in the door and he nearly had a panick attack then realized Siaki wasnt there.

"kaidou i leave for a night and you are STILL sleeping.  you should be studying. you know i got your repirt card before i left.  honey i am so disapointed."

kaidou barely registered half of what she said.    still thinking about siaki, did he dream that?

"y-yeah mom.  Ill studying, i was up late studying." he said quickly and pulled his blankets closer.  when did siaki leave? why did he leave? how could i not notice him leave? kaidou thought to himself.   he got up quickly and grabbed some clothes.  he pushed past his mom and ran to the bathroom.