Date Night

Saiki popped up at Kaidous house and listened to the sounds of the house.  Kaidous mom wasn't there.  Good, he heard kaidou replay the talk in his head, so he knew Kaidous mom didn't know it was him.  Saiki knocked on the door.   Saturday night, the perfect night to suprise the boy.  Kaidou still seemed to avoid saiki at school.   Can't avoid him on a date he thought smugly.  kaidou opened the door and eyes popped open in suprise. 

"S-saiki? Uhhh what are you doing here?" he shifted awkwardly from foot to foot.   Kaidou was in his pajamas and t shirt that was way to big.   How cute.

"Well I thought, that my little super hero needed to be saved."

"saved?" he asked curiously.

"Saved from a boring night in." he said in that classic voice of his, lacking a bit a enthusiasm.

"Oh, uhm, I don't know Saiki."   he said 'shit shit shit, going out? is he? are WE GONNA? oh god. Am I ready??" there goes that boys mind, a mile a minute again.  

"Kaidou, lets have some fun, a date?" he questioned.  "I wanna take you out for a good time." he smiled.

"Oh... I guess.   Can I change first?" he asked deciding maybe a date with the boy he liked would be rather nice.  He didn't want to jump into bed with him.   Saiki nodded yes.  

------

Kaidou came out of the house dressed in black jeans and a white long sleeve.  he wasn't sure if this is a good date outfit or not.  he was thinking about his outfit when Saiki grabbed his hand.  He started walking along.   

"Saiki.. Where are we going?" he asked.   

"The fair." he responded casually.  

"Oh, that sounds fun." he perked up like a little kid.  

---------

At the fair Saiki took kaidou on all the ride he could get him on.   Anything that spun and went fast was all the boy wanted, the music from the rides blaring loudly.  After getting off the tilt a whirl Saiki decided maybe they should take a break from being thrown around and get some food.  

He slipped his arm around the boys waist and pulled him close.  

"Hungry?" Saiki asked.  

"Uh, I didn't bring my money with me.  I'm sorry Saiki." He said. The boy blushed at the arm on his waist.  He forgot all his money.  He already felt bad that saiki paid for their ride tickets.  

"It's fine. I'll pay." he said and pulled him to the row of food booths.  As they got in line at one of the booths he slid behind the boy and stood with his chest to the boys back, towering over him.  he set his hands on the boys hips and pushed him forward when a person left the line.   It all felt natural.  Kaidou was having a great time.  

" Saiki?" the familiar voice belong to a blue haired beauty rang.    

"Teruhashi?" Kaidou asked first knowing that lovely girls voice anywhere.   Not to mention there already seemed to be a subtle glow around them, and the mood just seemed better.  That meant only one person.  But to there surprise as they looked over not only was she there, but there was Nendou, Hairo, Yumehara, and Toritsuka.  Saiki stepped away and tooked his hands off him.  After all he wanted to protect Kaidous image.  'Is he embarrased?" Kaidou thought.   

"Buddy! We've been running into everyone today! we decided to form a group, you're gonna join us aren't you?" Nendo asked excited to see his best buddy, And kaidou too! He stepped closer to swing his arms around the pair, with a quick stepped Saiki wrapped an arm around Kaidou and stepped away from Nendo.  He patted the big lug on his back so he wouldnt be angry about avoiding his advances.  

"We are getting food." Saiki said putting his arm around kaidou again, slipping it around his back possesivly.  Kaidou debated weather or not to pull away.  what will the others think.

"Oh I see Saiki if holding Kaidou close so that he doesn't feel alone.   It's not like they would be together.   After all he most likely is in love with me, and I like him to of course school comes first.  As a perfect pretty girl I know I'm the ideal girl, so of course them thinking I am out of their league, they would take comfort in their own friendship.  Of course it will never fill the hole in thier heart that I leave." Teruhashi thought as she looked at Saiki wrapped around the smaller boy.   

"Lets all get food together!" Teruhashi exclaimed loudly.

"Saiki nodded and went to a more socially acceptable position next to Kaidou.  Saiki order Coffee jelly.   Thankful they had that there.    Kaidou couldnt help himself and ordered corn dog, cotton candy, soda, and A BIG piece of fried dough.  Saiki didn't mind paying the high price of the fair food as long as he was happy.   

"Oh I forgot My wallet at home!" teruhashi exclaimed and then Saiki quickly switched the little bracelet in teruhashis purse for her wallet.  Then she suddenly found it.   He wasn't gonna let her pull a kaidou.  It is only cute when he did it.

"Oh saiki, do you wanna ride the roller coster with me!" yumehara chimed as she sat at the picnic table with Saiki and Kaidou.  

"I already rode it." he said as Nendo pushed him over closer to Kaidou on the bench they were at the picnic table.

"Oh okay." she responded.  

"We are gonna go play some games!" Kaidou smiled.   

---------------

Walking back home Saiki thanks the lord for being able to slip away with kaidou after winning him a big bear and the girls looked at him expectedly, but Nendo knocked over some cans and caught their attention.  He took that moment to grab  Kaidous hand and sneak away.  

"That was fun!" Kaidou chirped happily.  

"Yeah, It was." he said and interlocked his fingers into kaidous hand.  He walked that boy home and they stood at the door.

"Uhm, my mom is on a business trip." Kaidou whispered looking at his feet.

"Do you want me to come inside?  Maybe watch a movie?" 

"Actually yeah... I do." He said glancing up. 'oh god what am I doing, I don't know if that was a good idea.  Is this gonna lead to sex? Am I ready?" Kaidou thought as he led Saiki inside.

"Relax." Saiki whispered and grabbed the back of the boys waist as he led the way inside.   

"Yeah okay." he nodded and his thoughts trailed to something else.   like should he offer him a drink, should he make snacks? Offer him some coffee jelly? saiki wanted to chime in and say yes, but didnt want him to know hes reading his mind.  

They made their way to the living room.  Saiki planned on spending the night so he was gonna get comfortable.